Dolphins in first place | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in first place

As good ol' Ice Cube once said

hqdefault.jpg

I expected Miami to rout the Pats, but instead they limp to victory with help from New England's fumbles and numerous penalties. So for next week, I expect Miami's defense to shut down Buffalo's offense and for Miami's offense to score at least 30 points.
Both of those fumbles and fumble recoveries were the result of guys ripping the ball from the ball carrier… it’s not luck, good coaching and practice

I expected Miami to rout the Pats, but instead they limp to victory with help from New England's fumbles and numerous penalties. So for next week, I expect Miami's defense to shut down Buffalo's offense and for Miami's offense to score at least 30 points.

I guess forcing turnovers isn't part of the game anymore? Either it's a "rout" or the victory doesn't count?

How are you going to feel when your prediction comes true? - LOL

OK, NE @ HOME HAS BEEN A F---ING NIGHTMARE FOR 18 YEARS , I KNOW WE HAVE STUFF TO WORK ON BUT GUESS WHAT WE BEAT THOSE DIRTY LITTLE F-----S FAIR AND SQUARE!!! DONT BE SO DAM NEGATIVE WE ARE IN 1ST PLACE WITH BUFFALO COMIG TO TOWN, THEY ARE BEATABLE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS THE SAME DEFENSE WE HAD LAST YEAR... BEND , BEND BEND AND DONT BREAK, GET KEY TURNOVERS, STOP THE BIT--ING BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leadership!!!

Both of those fumbles and fumble recoveries were the result of guys ripping the ball from the ball carrier… it’s not luck, good coaching and practice
I get your point, and it's a valid one, because defenses do practice knocking out the ball. But, to be completely objective, defenses try to knock out the ball during nearly every tackle, so there actually is some luck involved because most of the time the defense fails at causing the fumble. Yes, I'm being nit-picky, but that's just my OCD! :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom