Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???)

I would if we are talking low round pick, he is cheap, a decent player that is familiar with the pats offensive staff we are bringing over. He is definitely a good cheap option to ride out next years transition with.

"...12up is your go-to site for the most entertaining and interesting sports content around. Focused on the NFL, NBA, MLB and college sports, we produce content for fans written by fans who are just as passionate about sports as you..."

"...12up is your go-to site for the most entertaining and interesting sports content around. Focused on the NFL, NBA, MLB and college sports, we produce content for fans written by fans who are just as passionate about sports as you..."

I saw it on a few social media outlets too but I'm not sure how to post that stuff. This was the best Google came up with when I searched it. :shrug:

I saw it on a few social media outlets too but I'm not sure how to post that stuff. This was the best Google came up with when I searched it. :shrug:
imo, we should have a tag on the title indicating the content is from a fan site. Nothing wrong with posting it but it is really no different than someone starting a thread on Finheaven and I trust the opinions of a large number of posters here more than a typical fan site

imo, we should have a tag on the title indicating the content is from a fan site. Nothing wrong with posting it but it is really no different than someone starting a thread on Finheaven and I trust the opinions of a large number of posters here more than a typical fan site

I did put (???) after it ... figured that was enough. They're all just rumors anyways.

I would trade for him like a 4th rounder. He has upside & is familiar with our scheme.

I wonder if Colts would want someone like TJ McDonald & a 4th round pick

I did put (???) after it ... figured that was enough. They're all just rumors anyways.
No problem, just a pet peeve for me. I don't like how they try to act like an actual reporter when they're just speculating like the rest of us

No hate in posting these links, just things I've come across over the last month or so regarding Brissett. I dont hate the idea of him being a bridge gap with potential to be more but at what cost? Definitely not what the Colts would want for him.

Back
Top Bottom