Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???)

Dallas didn’t get lucky, Dak isn’t very good.
Dak have made playoff 2 out of 3 yr. not that bad. dallas need add another playmakers at wr and dak will be all right. I hate them but that what they need.

You can win with Dak, he's not a bad QB.

Dak have made playoff 2 out of 3 yr. not that bad. dallas need add another playmakers at wr and dak will be all right. I hate them but that what they need.

Dallas has championship caliber talent everywhere- good D, awesome OL, Zeke, Cooper, etc., but at some point, Dak is going to have to make throws to win big games, and he can’t do it. They aren’t winning jack-**** with him.

Dallas has championship caliber talent everywhere- good D, awesome OL, Zeke, Cooper, etc., but at some point, Dak is going to have to make throws to win big games, and he can’t do it. They aren’t winning jack-**** with him.

Before they got Cooper they had pretty weak skill positions in an over the hill Witten and a shell of himself Bryant. They won their division beat a pretty good Seahawks team and lost to the 2nd best often in the NFL on the road not bad after losing their All Pro Center for the year. Not to mention the Rams had 2 players rush for 100+ yards and held the ball for 36 minutes while the Cowboys rushed for 50 yards and had it for 23 minutes. This loss was not on Dak.

50 of 105, 47% completion %, 558 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT, 59.1 QB rating. Those are Peyton Manning playoff stats his first 3 playoff games. Sometimes you have to wait.

well I don't want them too win SB. I hate their fan base. Dak is alright to me.

I will take Brisset over hoyer any day.

Can we run that e & p system with brissett? I’d be shocked but this new staff should know.

No ones gonna like this but Tannehills probably the best fit for that e & p system miamis gonna have access to this year

Everyone has an opinion, but, IMO, Tannehill's weakness is the mental game

I will take Brisset over hoyer any day.

Can we run that e & p system with brissett? I’d be shocked but this new staff should know.

No ones gonna like this but Tannehills probably the best fit for that e & p system miamis gonna have access to this year

I didn’t want to bring up this point, because I didn’t feel like having a 27-page slugfest...but he probably is for 2019. The counterpoint is that at this point in his career, with the history here, he’s probably not the wisest choice. He’s beat up, probably needs a fresh start, and isn’t worth the $26 million to keep during a rebuild.

Before they got Cooper they had pretty weak skill positions in an over the hill Witten and a shell of himself Bryant. They won their division beat a pretty good Seahawks team and lost to the 2nd best often in the NFL on the road not bad after losing their All Pro Center for the year. Not to mention the Rams had 2 players rush for 100+ yards and held the ball for 36 minutes while the Cowboys rushed for 50 yards and had it for 23 minutes. This loss was not on Dak.

50 of 105, 47% completion %, 558 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT, 59.1 QB rating. Those are Peyton Manning playoff stats his first 3 playoff games. Sometimes you have to wait.

Dak coughs it up too much. He really needs to remedy that, I'm pretty sure he led the league. He's not bad though I agree, better than I thought which I admit isn't saying much. That 3rd and 13 he picked up vs Seattle was a HUGE play for him.

I applaud that you are defending your position.

But.....

Comparing Dak to Peyton is at best, way way premature pie in the sky.

I admit, I'm not a huge Prescott fan, but I will say this. He has way more heart than Romo ever displayed.

The anyone-but-Tannehill carousel has hit full brain damage. I can’t believe Brissett is a possibility and people actually want him. And they’re willing to actually offer draft picks for him? Yikes.

There is no way we would offer any decent picks for brisset. Thats insane. The reason to get him is he will be cheap and a stopgap. If you have to pay a lot or trade good picks its not worth it and i would not do it.

This is a qb who will make 900k in 2019. There is no way tannehill is going to make anything close to that little. Its a pure salary move.

There is no way we would offer any decent picks for brisset. Thats insane. The reason to get him is he will be cheap and a stopgap. If you have to pay a lot or trade good picks its not worth it and i would not do it.

This is a qb who will make 900k in 2019. There is no way tannehill is going to make anything close to that little. Its a pure salary move.

I just can't see Flores saying "I know him, he'll win 2 games max. Get him'

Any compensation at all is too much for a QB as terrible as Brissett has been. If we want to tank, keep the picks and start Osweiler.

Any compensation at all is too much for a QB as terrible as Brissett has been. If we want to tank, keep the picks and start Osweiler.
I agree but Brock isn't under contract, he only signed a 1 year deal

Back
Top Bottom