Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???)

If you compare those guys to brisset that would explain why you are so triggered by this. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Mallet in his entire career threw for less tds than brisset did in the one season he was a starter.
Brisset threw for 3,000 yards and 13tds. Nothing great but if we get brisset it is simply to take a chance on a guy who knows the system and can back up the rookie we draft. Great qb for that.

But considering this is TanneHaven and everyone thought he was the qb of the future, i am not surprised at how ridiculous and ignorant some of these qb comparisons can get.

It strikes me as REALLY ironic to decry a fan base's predilection toward sticking with a mediocre-at-best quarterback until he 100% all the way proved he sucked beyond redemption, and then turn around and suggest the team trade assets for Jacoby Brissett because in his year-plus as a starter he didn't 100% all the way prove that he sucks beyond redemption quite yet.

I think u can draft guy in 3rd or 4th rd and maybe get luck like cowboys with Dak. this is good yr too do it. the qb u draft have nothing to lose.

I will take Brisset over hoyer any day.

Can we run that e & p system with brissett? I’d be shocked but this new staff should know.

No ones gonna like this but Tannehills probably the best fit for that e & p system miamis gonna have access to this year

I will take Brisset over hoyer any day.

Can we run that e & p system with brissett? I’d be shocked but this new staff should know.

No ones gonna like this but Tannehills probably the best fit for that e & p system miamis gonna have access to this year

E&P system?

I just want a QB who will take us to the #1 pick. Brisset maybe that guy. However, just start Fales

I think u can draft guy in 3rd or 4th rd and maybe get luck like cowboys with Dak. this is good yr too do it. the qb u draft have nothing to lose.

Dallas didn’t get lucky, Dak isn’t very good.

I don't know what's crazier, giving up something for a stiff like Brissett or talking about acquiring Brissett for 7 pages on a fan forum.

I came here to post the same thing. Can't believe we're still discussing this.

Back
Top Bottom