Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested In Jacoby Brissett (???)

What other position would they have? I get it completely. But consider what they gave up to get him. Of course they would posture themselves to get as much as possible.

Also take solace that its not quite speculation if came from the horses mouth so to speak...... Its more posturing or positioning.....

I thought Jacoby got a raw deal at UF. Should have been starting ahead of Driskell.

Last edited:
If Brissett is "The Guy", then yes, trade for him.

But he's not, so don't.

We dont need a bridge QB to rebuild. We just dont.

Use the pick you'd spend on getting him on another area of need. Or better yet, draft a QB.

Indy has a ton of cap space. If we want to offload some veterans, I could see us trading Robert Quinn, or Kiko, or Akeem Spence, etc. and maybe parting with a late-round pick

the Colts have a ton of cap room. The original trade to get him was Phillip Dorsett for Brissett.

Maybe the Colts would want either Parker or Quinn as opposed to a mid round draft pick. Something like a player and a 2019 5th for brissett and a 2020 6th or 7th

Indy has a ton of cap space. If we want to offload some veterans, I could see us trading Robert Quinn, or Kiko, or Akeem Spence, etc. and maybe parting with a late-round pick

lmao WOW. I guess I should have refreshed the page. Great minds think alike.

We could do worse, but we could also do better.

Biggest complaint I have about Brissett: If we want to tank, he's going to win too many games.

Might be a no brainer if Colts are eyeing the 13th pick.

They have 26, 34 and 58.

I could see Miami taking 26, 58 and Brissett for 13 and whatever our 4th ends up being.

Something can be worked out there. Miami and Indy would have little trouble working out this deal.

I’ll take Brissett and Will Grier this year and everyone talking tank can wipe their butts with my posts.

Back
Top Bottom