Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Why would any respectable coach want to work with Ross and Grier? They’ll have to settle for their third or 4th choice.
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jeff Darlington on The Joe Rose Show: “McDaniel wanted him last year…and would’ve most likely gotten him if they didn’t stick Boyer on McDaniel” “I’d be surprised…idk if this is too far to go…but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t land in Miami”

Jeff Darlington on The Joe Rose Show: “McDaniel wanted him last year…and would’ve most likely gotten him if they didn’t stick Boyer on McDaniel” “I’d be surprised…idk if this is too far to go…but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t land in Miami”
Agreed. If they agree to terms shut this **** down and back up the brinks truck to Fangio. If he leaves the building without signing we lose.

Fangio, as everyone's consensus 'best available' probably already knows where he'd rather go. We can offer more than the others, provide no state income tax, and warm weather, but if a 64 year old man chooses a situation that isn't the most comfortable... then I really don't want him, because he is already financially secure... if he's smart, really smart... then he opts for the best fit over cash.

Back
Top Bottom