Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Fangio, as everyone's consensus 'best available' probably already knows where he'd rather go. We can offer more than the others, provide no state income tax, and warm weather, but if a 64 year old man chooses a situation that isn't the most comfortable... then I really don't want him, because he is already financially secure... if he's smart, really smart... then he opts for the best fit over cash.
He'd not be coming if he didn't want it and to work with McD. Give him the job he wants and a ton of cash. Make him love it even more.

Their resumés: no playoff wins, actively recruiting a new coach while one was still in place, Bullygate, Chris Foerster, Deshaun Watson speculation, Brian Flores allegations, losing first round pick for tampering, the 2020 draft, etc. I mean, who wouldn’t wanna be here, right?
They probably shouldnt have fans either. Im sure they wouldnt miss one more "Fan"

Fangio, as everyone's consensus 'best available' probably already knows where he'd rather go. We can offer more than the others, provide no state income tax, and warm weather, but if a 64 year old man chooses a situation that isn't the most comfortable... then I really don't want him, because he is already financially secure... if he's smart, really smart... then he opts for the best fit over cash.
Yes which is why I think Philly may be choice 1..

Agreed. If they agree to terms shut this **** down and back up the brinks truck to Fangio. If he leaves the building without signing we lose.
Like I said before I really don’t know who’s good or not, I can only tell by studying the scheme and I’m to focused on players to be watching defensive coordinator schemes

But I’ll hope the hype is real

Philly wants him but can't do anything if the Dolphins hire him today
Fangio in a few hours at Dolphins HQ:
Scrooge Mcduck GIF

Back
Top Bottom