Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London

That means the Fin's bye week will be week 7. Little early for my liking, but could be worse.

Love it, love it, love it 😁 seen us hammer the Raiders n loose to the jets. I can't wait and Tottenhams new stadium is supposed to be fantastic. Just got to get a ticket now with possible reduced capacity

The stadium is fabulous, just don’t stray off the main routes to and from the stadium to stations.
The games are subject to Covid rules in the U.K, USA, NFL, NFLPA and need to be pretty much open to capacity I guess.

I'm massively torn on this. On one hand it's great that the game is on my doorstep and I'll be going, but I can't help but feel bad about a Dolphins game being taken away from the US and our match-going fans. At least it's away I guess, so that's some consolation...

I'm massively torn on this. On one hand it's great that the game is on my doorstep and I'll be going, but I can't help but feel bad about a Dolphins game being taken away from the US and our match-going fans. At least it's away I guess, so that's some consolation...
I just wonder why the Packers seem to be exempt from playing in Mexico or England every year.

I think that as of 2022 the Packers won’t have a choice, but under current rules “home” teams opt in (compulsory if they want a SB) and visiting teams agree to be the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom