Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London

I think that as of 2022 the Packers won’t have a choice, but under current rules “home” teams opt in (compulsory if they want a SB) and visiting teams agree to be the opposition.

Nice one mate. 👍

Ian Rap on McAfee just said. Jags have it worked out where they are the London team. Also, starting in 2022 under new cba there will be a rotation schedule for international games. Cant post link, just listening live.

Stoked for this and another opportunity to see my beloved fins in London which is only an hour away on the train from me. Been lucky enough to see them twice (win vs Oakland and loss to saints) and every time has been a blast. Glad it’s an away game so our season ticket holders don’t lose out, but a bit concerned on getting tickets if it’s reduced capacity.
There’s so many nfl fans in uk that buy tickets no matter who is playing that makes it hard for fans of the teams playing to get tickets, more so if there’s a reduced capacity. There’s always a way tho if you are happy paying top dollar 😬

How hard would it be to get tickets to this game you figure? Seriously thinking about going

How hard would it be to get tickets to this game you figure? Seriously thinking about going
You can register here for ticket interest, but games normally sell out and you may need to wait for team returns.
From your neck of the woods getting them from the Dolphins may be an option

You can register here for ticket interest, but games normally sell out and you may need to wait for team returns.
From your neck of the woods getting them from the Dolphins may be an option
Thanks! Would you able to recommend a hotel close by? I see some sold out already

Don’t stay in a nearby hotel!
The area the stadium is in is not good. Choose a hotel in central London enjoy the city and any pre game events, then use public transport on game day.

I wish they'd chose the school holiday Sunday, would've made things much easier. I might need to see if I can figure a way to go and get back in a day - which will be about 10 hours of travelling

I just wonder why the Packers seem to be exempt from playing in Mexico or England every year.

Living an hour from GB in Packer country I ask myself this question every year. Their fans would absolutely have a coniption fit if they played in London. If they play in London and it costs the Packers a home game, they would likely riot and act like their first born was murdered...

Back
Top Bottom