Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME.

Great start time for me anyways

FvxNxhPX0AIeWoX
Isn't black Friday a bigger college ball day? I thought the NFL wasn't allowed on those days. Which is why we don't get Saturday NFL until the break between season finales and bowl games.

Isn't black Friday a bigger college ball day? I thought the NFL wasn't allowed on those days. Which is why we don't get Saturday NFL until the break between season finales and bowl games.
They use to have some college games, not sure anymore. I think the NFL cares, just that amount of caring is getting less every year. They are the monster that can't be stopped

They used to never play on Christmas too but they've changed that. The money wins in the end

But, but...player safety! I wish the NFL would just come out and say they really don't care about player safety and are pushing to get NFL games on 7 days a week. Don't get me wrong, I like having NFL football on as much as possible, but don't patronize fans with investigating concussion protocols when you're going to have games on every day of the week except Tuesday and Wednesday. Granted this is only one Friday game, but you know there will be more in the future.

They use to have some college games, not sure anymore. I think the NFL cares, just that amount of caring is getting less every year. They are the monster that can't be stopped
Yeah but there is an agreement with them, the NCAA, and HS ball which is why we don't see Friday night football or Saturday football unless their regular seasons are over.

Old article which may have changed.

But, but...player safety! I wish the NFL would just come out and say they really don't care about player safety and are pushing to get NFL games on 7 days a week. Don't get me wrong, I like having NFL football on as much as possible, but don't patronize fans with investigating concussion protocols when you're going to have games on every day of the week except Tuesday and Wednesday. Granted this is only one Friday game, but you know there will be more in the future.
Blegh. Don't turn this into a player safety thread. Go start your own for that junk.

What a ridiculous comment. We can only lose on holidays?
It was tongue in cheek Loco, jeez, maybe if I added a few dozen LOLs like some people it would've come across that way. What probably is ridiculous is how I let a Phins loss ruin my day, been that way for many decades now. I'm the guy who punted the turkey carcass into the pool on Thanksgiving '99 after Dan threw his fifth pick, now that is ridiculous. Those back to back bad losses last year really stung. Seriously though, I'm so jacked up about this team right now I don't think it really matters when or where we play, we're coming to win.

Yeah but there is an agreement with them, the NCAA, and HS ball which is why we don't see Friday night football or Saturday football unless their regular seasons are over.

Old article which may have changed.

By reading this article, I think it's the 3PM start. The code says nothing after 6PM

Back
Top Bottom