Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME.

It was tongue in cheek Loco, jeez, maybe if I added a few dozen LOLs like some people it would've come across that way. What probably is ridiculous is how I let a Phins loss ruin my day, been that way for many decades now. I'm the guy who punted the turkey carcass into the pool on Thanksgiving '99 after Dan threw his fifth pick, now that is ridiculous. Those back to back bad losses last year really stung. Seriously though, I'm so jacked up about this team right now I don't think it really matters when or where we play, we're coming to win.
If you can watch the Phins lose and it doesn't wreck your day, you aren't a real fan. Hopefully, those days of us having more than two or three bad days a year are over.

It was tongue in cheek Loco, jeez, maybe if I added a few dozen LOLs like some people it would've come across that way. What probably is ridiculous is how I let a Phins loss ruin my day, been that way for many decades now. I'm the guy who punted the turkey carcass into the pool on Thanksgiving '99 after Dan threw his fifth pick, now that is ridiculous. Those back to back bad losses last year really stung. Seriously though, I'm so jacked up about this team right now I don't think it really matters when or where we play, we're coming to win.

One does not simply "joke" around Loco before he's had at least three coffees.

One does not simply "joke" around Loco before he's had at least three coffees.
I misread @Golphindolphin. Hard to pickup sarcasm on a screen. YOu all know how I hulk smash negativity for the sake of negativity. However, this was a mistake. Plus, yes, Mrs. Loco hasn't made my coffee yet!

See, now *I* need more coffee. I thought you were telling someone how to fan. My bad.
Nope. However, I don't know how any true fan doesn't want to break things when we lose. I have supposed Phin fans in my family. They watched us lose on Xmas and it wasn't a thing. I went outside smoked two cigarettes, came back in, went straight to the tequila bottle, and had a couple. I then spent the next three hours of people avoiding eye contact with me.

If you can watch the Phins lose and it doesn't wreck your day, you aren't a real fan. Hopefully, those days of us having more than two or three bad days a year are over.
Agree 100%, how's the coffee Loco? I told the barista to bring you a Trenta

Starbucks-cup-sizes.png.webp

Also, I've fallen in love with Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee. This is an expensive addiction.
GO check out the show called Dangerous Grounds. It's by the guy that started La Colombe coffee. He was an elite coffee source for major restaurants, boutique chain groceries, and resorts. Next level. Dude just shows up in the middle of some exotic forest with his camera man. Next thing, is he's done a deal with farmers and there's 11 donkeys with bags of coffee strapped on them heading to the air strip.

Nope. However, I don't know how any true fan doesn't want to break things when we lose. I have supposed Phin fans in my family. They watched us lose on Xmas and it wasn't a thing. I went outside smoked two cigarettes, came back in, went straight to the tequila bottle, and had a couple. I then spent the next three hours of people avoiding eye contact with me.

My niece (a Green Bay fan) taunted me in the family chat after the Christmas game. I warned her she would regret it.

After GB lost to Detroit to miss the playoffs, I messaged back to everyone "Go Pack Go! Wait...I did that wrong. I meant Go HOME Pack. GO HOME."

We haven't talked much since.

My sincerest apologies Fin-Loco....I will immediately re-read the Loco manual on thread etiquette while flogging myself.
Let's start there and work our way out. Sorry. Just saying that once we get into the player safety thing, that then devolves into a Tua concussion convo and it's just wall to wall sniping.

Back
Top Bottom