Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program
Rogers, 26, faces six charges, including aggravated assault for causing bodily injury to a police officer. At a pretrial conference Monday, Rogers asked to enter a pretrial intervention program for first-time offenders, Middlesex (N.J.) County assistant prosecutor Michael Weiss said. If the program, a type of probation, is completed, the charges are dismissed, Weiss said.
this was the best signing since Dimtrius Underwood. Is Rodgers buddies wih Ben Kelly and Randi Moss

WTH? We signed this guy KNOWING he was in trouble? This is just stupid.

I hope there is a clause in his contract that says if he is convicted we get to cut his ass and not lose the cap space. :angry:

I don't think he got any money anyhow...

no big deal...maybe we will draft a returner to compete.
I'm not worried about it.

NIIIIIICE pickup...way to go Miami! I'm glad the Bills don't have your front office.

Except that he did this as a member

of the Buffalo Bills...probably hung out with Travis Henry.

:D

Your welcome. I just linked it because of Grams post. I don't think it's anything that would stop him from playing. Like I said before, he may have not been much of a bill, but he might be dangerous as a fin.

I think he got drunk, beligerent and full of himself. I'm not worried about this being a recurring personality problem.

Plus he'll fit right in in South Florida. They don't call 'em the Felons for nothing!

"I'm a millionaire" LOL. I'd would've just ran away from the cops if I were him since that was his specialty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom