Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program

Oh please...

you posted to AstroZoom because he let you off the hook slightly...

you didn't apologize to me or Den...the people who truly called you on the carpet.

Talk about selective memory...good job coward.

Whew! This has certainly turned into a :saberfigh

Oh well ... back to the original thread topic.:rolleyes: I doubt Charlie Rogers's legal issues will pose a problem this year.

Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by RHoffman

you didn't apologize to me or Den...the people who truly called you on the carpet.

Why do I owe you an apology? Puhlease. You have your opinions about me and I of you. No apologies needed. BTW i thought you had me on ignore.

Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by RHoffman

Hey Hoff,,, just let justajill submit his feeble attempts at smack ... This is not the forum for smack to begin with and justajill thrives on ruining threads by turning them into smack:goof:!!

The ONLY reason justajill is still here is to :laughat: !!!!:sosad: :m83: :chuckle: Marino1983

Re: Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by Marino1983
Hey Hoff,,, just let justajill submit his feeble attempts at smack ... This is not the forum for smack to begin with and justajill thrives on ruining threads by turning them into smack:goof:!!

The ONLY reason justajill is still here is to :laughat: !!!!:sosad: :m83: :chuckle: Marino1983

So what's your take on the Charlie Rogers situation?

Originally posted by dolfan87
I hope there is a clause in his contract that says if he is convicted we get to cut his ass and not lose the cap space. :angry:

damn lotta cussin' on here today. oh well **** it.. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom