Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins kick returner Charlie Rogers barred from pretrial program

The Justafan theory...

because he is an NFL player its ok to have sex with fifteen year olds because all the other players do it.

I am so tired of this "He just used bad judgement crap"

He admitted to sexual misconduct. Not what you guys are trying to imply picking up a minor.

You never had any credibility to begin

with.

This isn't smack...this is you flat out lying and getting caught...

Hoffman, having sex with a minor is a criminal offense and is considered statutory rape which you are obviously trying to imply he did knowingly. He'd be in jail by know.

So in your infinite wisdom, why is he still out? You obviously tried to take that situation out of context. Tell me what did our justice system do wrong that you know of ? Humor us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Justafan theory...

Originally posted by RHoffman
because he is an NFL player its ok to have sex with fifteen year olds because all the other players do it.

I am so tired of this "He just used bad judgement crap"

Proof that you are implying he knowingly and he willingly committed rape. Let's see how credible you are. Be reminded that you claim to be a writer.

Re: You never had any credibility to begin

with.

This isn't smack...this is you flat out lying and getting caught...

Maybe I should've made it clear that your implying he committed rape was thrown out the door. I should've known you were not capable . You on the other hand are caught trying to make him look like a child rapist.

LOL! Lets just forget all of this...

Bills | Police and Courts - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
November 9, 2001 9:50:49 PT The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry has been sentenced to 100 hours of community service for having a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old girl. He is eligible to have his record cleared once he's completed his service. His duties will involve mostly counseling youth. The NFL could still punish Henry for violating the league's personal conduct policy. Bills president Tom Donahoe said the league has informed the team it "will handle any disciplinary action it deems necessary."

Bills | Henry Pleads Guilty - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
October 26, 2001 11:05:37 PT As an update to previous reports, the Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry pleaded guilty to trying to have intercourse with a 15-year-old girl. He'll be sentenced on Nov. 9 and faces up to 90 days in jail and a maximum $500 fine for the misdemeanor. It's more likely that he'll have to do community service. The NFL could also come down on him for violating the league's personal conduct policy. The Bills are not commenting until Henry is sentenced.

Bills | Henry Could be Charged - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
October 20, 2001 9:27:44 PT As a follow up to Friday's story, the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reports charges could be filed against Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry next week following an alleged sexual encounter with a minor. He is unlikely to face any disciplinary action from the Bills until the matter is legally resolved.

Bills | Henry Being Investigated - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
October 19, 2001 10:09:01 PT The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry is under investigation by police. The Buffalo News reported Henry was involved in a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old girl. The paper, citing unidentified law enforcement officials, reported Henry allegedly had the encounter on September 23 in his home. The girl reportedly lied about her age. No charges have been filed, according to Hamburg police captain Daniel Shea, but an investigation is under way. Henry wasn't available for comment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's you point GonK? He is guilty of sexual miconduct, not rape. Hellooo!

The girl reportedly lied about her age. No charges have been filed, according to Hamburg police captain Daniel Shea, but an investigation is under way. Henry wasn't available for comment.

Thank you for proving my point.

So now in addition to lying...

he talks to himself...or posts to himself.

Don't worry Den and zoom I have wasted enough time on him.

:rolleyes:

Travis is also bragging about security at a venue in his college days, most of the time loacl colleges get their athlete goons to be "security" at concert venues,
Handing out stags passes to a 14 year old in leather pants who wants to do "anything" to meet their favorite band is difficult task.
Lots of college players do such , Henry is par for the course.
Now all you need to do is get inflatable dolls for Bills game, get a permanent marker and tattoo "I'm 15 de me please Travis!" on it. Throw it on the field and see how tries to take it home with him.

Re: So now in addition to lying...

he talks to himself...or posts to himself.

Don't worry Den and zoom I have wasted enough time on him.

:rolleyes:

In other words, you haven't proven anything other than your failure to prove he did anything other than sexual misconduct. I lied, yeah right.

Until you show me records or him being convicted of anything, your so called writing/posts is nothing but garbage. You haven't come up with anything other than your opinions.

BTW, I don't need credibilty to posts smack. I'm not the one claiming to be a writer. Thank the heavens, for people like Migs. I suggest you read his articles and posts. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about being a professional writer.

Originally posted by Mr.Murder
Travis is also bragging about security at a venue in his college days, most of the time loacl colleges get their athlete goons to be "security" at concert venues,
Handing out stags passes to a 14 year old in leather pants who wants to do "anything" to meet their favorite band is difficult task.
Lots of college players do such , Henry is par for the course.
Now all you need to do is get inflatable dolls for Bills game, get a permanent marker and tattoo "I'm 15 de me please Travis!" on it. Throw it on the field and see how tries to take it home with him.

Nothing but smack.

Justafan:

"RB Travis Henry has been sentenced to 100 hours of community service for having a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old girl."

Being sentenced to a crime you plead guilty to is not the same thing as having the charge "thrown out of court," as you claimed it was.

Now, I'm not going to talk smack about Henry and say he's a pervert. It was probably stretching it for me to say he's a criminal, as apparently his record was cleared after his community service. But the fact remains, you said ...

Originally posted by justafan
That was thrown out the door and Henry was found not guilty of any wrong doings.

Two incorrect statements. Does that make you a liar? No, that's a bit harsh. But you were wrong.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Justafan:

"RB Travis Henry has been sentenced to 100 hours of community service for having a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old girl."

Being sentenced to a crime you plead guilty to is not the same thing as having the charge "thrown out of court," as you claimed it was.

Now, I'm not going to talk smack about Henry and say he's a pervert. It was probably stretching it for me to say he's a criminal, as apparently his record was cleared after his community service. But the fact remains, you said ...

Two incorrect statements. Does that make you a liar? No, that's a bit harsh. But you were wrong.

I should've made it clearer that what I meant by wrong doing is a conviction for "statutory rape" w/c others have implied. You are right.

Back
Top Bottom