Dolphins looking to trade more prior to draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins looking to trade more prior to draft

What? Accuracy issues?? 70% completion percentage 3 years in Oklahoma. At least watch something on the guy before you make stuff up.
Mayfly will not be throwing to wide open receivers like he did against those D-2 schools...

Just use the draft for now unless we can trade it all for Beckham.......:rolleyes:

I'm sure Beckham in Miami is great idea lol...soooo much bad news waiting to happen. But ya, on the field, hes top 3.

His judgement last year was that Cutler was the answer. Jury out on Baker. I'd trade back and take Lamar Jackson or even take him at 11. You never know though.
Manning? Leaf? Lol
I like Jackson, but no way can you take him at #11.

Nope. Tannehill average ability and results support all arguments to move on.

LOL. Average ability. He has among the best arm talent in the league combined with top 5 mobility. He throws on the run better than anybody else in the league not named Aaron Rodgers (which is a good thing considering the crap he has had to throw behind).

LOL. Average ability. He has among the best arm talent in the league combined with top 5 mobility. He throws on the run better than anybody else in the league not named Aaron Rodgers (which is a good thing considering the crap he has had to throw behind).
I know lol right. He is 37 - 40 as a starter. Thrown 106 tds to 66 ints! Qbr rating 2012 48.4, 2013 66.8, 2014 59.3, 2015 46.3 and 2016 49.4. Your right I should have said below average.

Back
Top Bottom