Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL

Better now than later in the year. This way he's played enough to gain some experience and confidence going into 2020, but also should be recovered by training camp.

Interesting Flores did not detail the injury and/or announce any surgery etc.

I expect Armando will get to the bottom of this because he always seems to

have inside sources re injuries... Obviously if it's as reported (torn) he's probably

in surgery in a few days...

Between Hurns, Parker, Grant and Wilson - Williams should have plenty of people to lean on about how to rehad from an injury.

I would like to see them steal Josh Malone from the Jets practice squad. A young receiver with some experience, good size and speed. I think he's worth taking a look at.

I put this on the coaching staff. This guy was the future at the WR spot and now we have yet another hole to fill because we had him returning kicks.

Hope we learn from this **** and stop putting unexpendable players in risky positions.

If you have Julio Jones or Saquon Barkley you dont make him return kicks. Now we may never know what we could have had in Preston Williams. Hope you guys love Devante Parker.

I put this on the coaching staff. This guy was the future at the WR spot and now we have yet another hole to fill because we had him returning kicks.

Hope we learn from this **** and stop putting unexpendable players in risky positions.

If you have Julio Jones or Saquon Barkley you dont make him return kicks. Now we may never know what we could have had in Preston Williams. Hope you guys love Devante Parker.

Hell, maybe we should just make our best players inactive so they don't get hurt.

Man I really feel for the kid and the franchise. For every step forward it's like 3 back. This is what has been killing the NFL for me the past few years more than the fins being bad. So many young promising players going down with ugly injuries. It's unlike any other sport I follow.

Hopefully he can come back and pick up where he left off, but sadly that's rarely the case.

Back
Top Bottom