Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL

Should've never been returning punts in the first place, What are we paying Jakeem Grant for?

This!
Once it was evident PW was taking the #1 spot and we weren't using Grant for much this switch should have been made
Total idiocy

I put this on the coaching staff. This guy was the future at the WR spot and now we have yet another hole to fill because we had him returning kicks.

Hope we learn from this **** and stop putting unexpendable players in risky positions.

If you have Julio Jones or Saquon Barkley you dont make him return kicks. Now we may never know what we could have had in Preston Williams. Hope you guys love Devante Parker.

These guys won't learn a thing

You obviously haven't watched grant. Injuries happen its football

It's honestly ridiculous! P. Williams is an undrafted FA signing who played what..7 games up to that point?
Where did he get this clout that he's a great one? Some precious Jewel? The Golden Child?

When did he become more than Dion Sanders or Julian Edelman or the other players that have been starters and proven commodities for their teams for years and STILL did special teams.

It's FB like you said and players get hurt.

The team felt he was their best option and he's a FB player so guess what?

He plays and hopefully doesn't get hurt...

The notion of trying to wrap an UDFA in bubble wrap is pathetic and makes for a weak, pathetic team, and culture.

Last edited:
you guys can say whatever you want. the fact is preston williams is done because he was returning punts. why was he returning punts? because our head coach is a ****** moron that rode in on the coattails of bill belichick. don't think so? where were you at with the last guy? because he rode in on the coattails of peyton manning. how'd that work out?

Well I hope this ends his punt returning days...never have understood the concept of putting a special receiver at punt returner....unless of course they are a special returner...which Williams wasn’t!

Can we get a non Miami dolphins doctor second opinion...I don't really have trust in our med staff.

Should've never been returning punts in the first place, What are we paying Jakeem Grant for?

He was an undrafted FA. He needs gametime and experience. The fact that he got hurt is one of those things. If Parker was returning punts, then maybe you can ask that question due to him being a high 1st round pick.

Sorry PW got injured....enjoyed seeing him on the field and watching him progress. Hope he gets back soon.

Also, he is a rookie with a half a season under his belt.....I have no problem with him returning punts.

Back
Top Bottom