Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Daunte Culpepper....not a single play out of him, at least Joey had one good game against Detroit.

Culpepper is the worst QB I have ever seen play. He played worse this year than Aaron Brookes. Culpepper must go out! It is our only hope for a winning season.

Have you only ever watched one QB play?

The only reason I voted for Culpepper is because he didn't play as much as the other choices, therefore his worthiness to our team last year was less than the others.

I completely disagree! He was 26-36 and the reason for this is because he was 1-6 from 50+! If we were to play safe and play for field position he would of been 25-30 if he didn't kick any over 50 which is 83% instead he was 26-36 and was 72%!

Also he is very valuable on kickoffs and he is 10/10 when kicking 30 yarders or less!

Also there is a defensive aspect to kicking games, which is of course kickoffs. Mare is one of the best in that respect and did contribute to our #4 ranked defense. You cant run a ball back thats kicked through the back of the endzone on a kickoff.

Just curious to see who most people thought was our "LVP" this past year. Was it...

Daunte Culpepper...81 of 134 for 929 yards 2 TD passes, 1 TD run, 3 interceptions, 3 fumbles, 21 sacks, 1-3 record as starting QB.

Joey Harrington...223 of 388 for 2236 yards 12 TD passes, 15 interceptions, 4 fumbles (1 lost) , 15 sacks, 5-6 record as starting QB.

Chris Chambers...59 catches 154 times (38.3%) targeted 677 yards 4 TD catches.

Someone else...If so, then who?

Bennie Anderson !!

If the question is what full-year starter performed the worst then my nominations would be: Joey Harrington, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Damion McIntosh, L.J. Shelton, Darian Barnes, Donnie Spragan, and Travares Tillman.

In the end, I'd go with Harrington.

Joey Harrington was not a full year starter.

I think it's Chambers hands down. His 2006 was truly remarkable. It was one of the great Pro Bowler to no shower stories in league history.

How is anyone suprised Bennie Anderson and Tillman would be terrible?

They were HORRIBLE everywhere else they've ever been, I guess Saban just installed into everyone's head that he was a God and could turn **** into gold.

How is anyone suprised Bennie Anderson and Tillman would be terrible?

They were HORRIBLE everywhere else they've ever been, I guess Saban just installed into everyone's head that he was a God and could turn **** into gold.

Yes, he tried to make chicken salad out of chicken sh**. You could add Mularkey to that list also.

I dont think you can place the blame on one guy. Culpeppers situation was not totally his fault as he was rushed back from a serious injury that he was not fully healed from. Harrington was not good, but he was not terrible either in my opinion. Chambers was not a huge factor this year, but that was partly due to the quarterback situation.

And the winner by a LANDSLIDE...

Daunte Culpepper
:rastanana:party::thewave::monkeyl:

Back
Top Bottom