Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
In the end, I'd go with Harrington.

How could anyone consider Harrington least valuable??....

He was brought into Miami for back-up duties, and that's exactly what he perfromed as. Not to mention he had to learn an entirely new offensive system upon his arrival. Harrington shouldn't even be on this list all things considered....

Sorry, but I just don't see how any logical football fan could consider Harrington our least valuable player,{when even as our back-up}, he was still the best Qb on the roster this year. Culpepper or Chambers should be shouldering the LVP honors this year in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

He was brought into Miami for back-up duties, and that's exactly what he perfromed as. Not to mention he had to learn an entirely new offensive system upon his arrival. Harrington shouldn't even be on this list all things considered....

Sorry, but I just don't see how any logical football fan could consider Harrington our least valuable player,{when even as our back-up}, he was still the best Qb on the roster this year. Culpepper or Chambers should be shouldering the LVP honors this year in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!
Statistically, Joey was worse.

darn it people
stop this insannity
why cant a man have a bad year without getting trashed for it ?
look I know randy blew several plays but he is a top 5 te and all that is /was wrong is that our offensive coordinator sucked and randy is a good person so is chris if you want to know who didnt make plays well here is the list.
#1 ricky williams because he screwed up again.

#2 olindo mare but we over used him instead of getting touchdowns.
so i reluctantly put him on this list.

#3 the entire secondary

#4 the oline

#5 mike mularkey and nitwick saban

#6 booker, hagan and marcus vick they screwed up just as much as randy and chris.

:mad:

#1 ricky williams because he screwed up again.

He wasn't even a Dolphin in 2006, so I don't see how he should be up for consideration. The current LVP leaders{Culpepper / Chambers}, are right where they should be in my opinion. Both were expected to shine, and instead, both played horribly....

1. Culpepper
2. Chambers
3. Mare

PHINZ RULE!!!

SPRAGAN. Only time I heard announcers calling his name was during the defensive introductions at the beginning of each game. Even sometimes then they didnt say his name. :)

What do you guys expect from Chambers? Go-Go-Gadget arms?

PHINZ RULE!!!!

My logic tells me that our backup ended up starting in game 5 making him no longer the backup. He was consistant in one catagory though. He threw one bone headed pick after another. He's always had trouble going thru his progressions, and only had two solid games all year long. Games where he was the manager, and leader, and did nothing to kill the team.

I would say Jeff Zgonina was a far less valuable player than any player listed in this thread, and I doubt he was even the least valuable on the team.

Back
Top Bottom