Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
In my opinion it would have to be Ricky Williams. If he does not go out an do what ever he said he did, that the dolphins running game would have done a lot better than it had done. When Ronnie Brown went down with that broken hand, Miami woud have won more of the games that they had lost. Miami would not have to throw the ball so much and would have won a hell of a lot more games, becuase miami would not of had to ask so much from joey. It would have taken the presure off of him and miami could have just pounded the ball. That is My opinion.

Travares Tillman

He cost us several TD early in the year, and even though he was benched eventually he still hurt us a lot.

hands down: chambers
duante had his medical excuse
joey had the heart
chambers just didn't care

I wouldn't say didn't care. The guy could be absolutely torn up about it and we wouldn't know unless you know Chris personally.

He didn't produce. Period. All that ability, now a year older, and none of it was put to good use. It's a shame. I wish I knew the main reason why.

Daunte was injured so he shouldn't be considered even though he was horrible in his 4 games.

Nick Saban-Making the wrong descision on the most important position in football, screwing up our team than leaving town like a *****.

2. Dante Culpepper- Still has trouble with the knee but didn't come anywhere close to the production that we thought he could.

3. Chambers- Didn't do a damn thing this year and is probably the worst #1 WR in the entire NFL.

4. McMike- Didn't help at all this season and has not done anything to warrent him being around next year. Personally i would rather gace Greg Olsen or the guy from ASU, at least they can catch consistently.
Killer avatar man.

For LVP I'd have to go with Chambers.

how can you guys be blaming our season on chris chambers...you guys are terrible seriously....try mare (as much as i am a mare supporter its the truth) but there is no way that it could be chambers or mcmichael

mcmike , chambers and travis daniels. i expected a lot from TD this year and i just dont think he lived up to my expectations

He was playing hurt most of the year and kept playing because we were thin at CB! Next year will show his abilities as he will be more developed and healthy! But his character showed this year by playing through injuries!

Do you have stats for that or are you just speculating?

http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats/league/passesdropped.html

Wayne and Harrison needs to go to (if we're talking about drops; I know they outperform Chambers)

It's Joey for me.

Don't forget some of the other stats like passes not caught. Out of 154 he did not catch 95 and thats 30 more passes not caught than the next AFC Wr. Plus he didn't even sniff the top 20 in big catches. Both Marty Booker, and Wes Welker had more. I'm sure both Daunte and Joey had something to do with that, but stats in these instances tell you something. That something would be that Chris Chambers did not have a productive year. But I thought that was obvious?

I'd still go with Joey but Chambers is not far behind him.

how can you say that... he didn't even play 1 down for us this year..

Very true! The team had a good Rb in 2006.

However, Ricky won that title hands down in 2004, and no one was in second!

It's a tossup between Chambers and Culpepper. I would say Chambers because he just plain old underachieved as usual. At least Culpepper had an excuse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom