Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Reggie Howard for 05, but for 06 I would say Bennie Anderson.

As a player that was supposed to be a promising, I gotta say Bennie Anderson

Jason Taylor was horrible this year. Oh and that guy from Tech.....Something Thomas. Just horrible.

Give the MVP to Manny Wright for going home to eat fried chicken at moms house under the Sabanator Regime. And possibly give honorable mention to that stud of a player Jason Allen. He made all that money and didnt do jack sht. Thats my hero!

If the question is what full-year starter performed the worst then my nominations would be: Joey Harrington, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Damion McIntosh, L.J. Shelton, Darian Barnes, Donnie Spragan, and Travares Tillman.

In the end, I'd go with Harrington.

Nick Saban-Making the wrong descision on the most important position in football, screwing up our team than leaving town like a *****.

2. Dante Culpepper- Still has trouble with the knee but didn't come anywhere close to the production that we thought he could.

3. Chambers- Didn't do a damn thing this year and is probably the worst #1 WR in the entire NFL.

4. McMike- Didn't help at all this season and has not done anything to warrent him being around next year. Personally i would rather gace Greg Olsen or the guy from ASU, at least they can catch consistently.

If the question is what full-year starter performed the worst then my nominations would be: Joey Harrington, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Damion McIntosh, L.J. Shelton, Darian Barnes, Donnie Spragan, and Travares Tillman.

In the end, I'd go with Harrington.

ooooo i forgot about Tillman, but yeah I'd still have to go with Joey

how can mare not even make that poll? it was mare hands down. career aside he was terrible last year.

Just curious to see who most people thought was our "LVP" this past year. Was it...

Daunte Culpepper...81 of 134 for 929 yards 2 TD passes, 1 TD run, 3 interceptions, 3 fumbles, 21 sacks, 1-3 record as starting QB.

Joey Harrington...223 of 388 for 2236 yards 12 TD passes, 15 interceptions, 4 fumbles, 15 sacks, 5-6 record as starting QB.

Chris Chambers...59 catches 154 times (38.3%) targeted 677 yards 4 TD catches.

Someone else...If so, then who?

When pointing out fumbles could you mention that Harrington only lost 1 and Cpep lost none! By putting fumbles it looks as if there were more turnovers then there actually was! Stats our decieving sometimes so just clearing some things up!

Harrington Fumbles lost-1
Culpepper Fumbles lost- none

how can mare not even make that poll? it was mare hands down. career aside he was terrible last year.

I completely disagree! He was 26-36 and the reason for this is because he was 1-6 from 50+! If we were to play safe and play for field position he would of been 25-30 if he didn't kick any over 50 which is 83% instead he was 26-36 and was 72%!

Also he is very valuable on kickoffs and he is 10/10 when kicking 30 yarders or less!

When pointing out fumbles could you mention that Harrington only lost 1 and Cpep lost none! By putting fumbles it looks as if there were more turnovers then there actually was! Stats our decieving sometimes so just clearing some things up!

It was conveniently left out :wink:

I would have to go with Daunte Culpepper because he didn't play squat & cost us a lot of money. No value whatsoever-last year.

Yes, but you also have to consider that Daunte played in only four games & Joey played in eleven.

Back
Top Bottom