Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
I completely disagree! He was 26-36 and the reason for this is because he was 1-6 from 50+! If we were to play safe and play for field position he would of been 25-30 if he didn't kick any over 50 which is 83% instead he was 26-36 and was 72%!

Also he is very valuable on kickoffs and he is 10/10 when kicking 30 yarders or less!

its not so much the numbers as to WHEN he misses them. There were several games where he killed us.

Chris Chambers. If you get your hands on the ball, you'd better have a very good reason for not keeping hold of it. Too many dropped passes.:fire:

I voted "other" because it wasn't anyone of those guys fault Bularky can't call a play to save his you know what. CC had a bad year cause of him, end of story.

Tavares Tillman was a poor FA.choice.Besides CC I think Mc Michael had a down year.He looked like he was mailing it in and sleepwalking on some plays.

I am of the opinion that Manny Wright was a mistake.

I cant say Sheldon was a failure but he was out of position.He made a much better G than a LT so he turned out to be usefull.

IMO Jeno James has not carried his weight.His contract matures and if he doesnt re-negotiate he might be somewhere else next year

I think the biggest disappointment was that Jason Allen was of litte help last year.I am not calling him a bust but a first rounder taken that high should contribute more to hs team IMO.

It was too much to expect that CPep would play up to his All -pro potential after his serious injury.

When pointing out fumbles could you mention that Harrington only lost 1 and Cpep lost none! By putting fumbles it looks as if there were more turnovers then there actually was! Stats our decieving sometimes so just clearing some things up!

Harrington Fumbles lost-1
Culpepper Fumbles lost- none
:lol: Terrible oversight on my part. I also didn't include things like sack yardage lost or points per game or yards per game. I hope you and Dolfan984 can forgive me someday and this doesn't cause too much psychological damage. I wonder how much that skewed the poll. If people only would have known that one of his fumbles was lost it might have changed everything. I have made change to original post. :D

chris chambers definetly, hes got way to much talent to be droppin easy catches that hit him right in the chest. also welker had 8 more catches than him and booker had one less and book missed a couple of games

mcmike , chambers and travis daniels. i expected a lot from TD this year and i just dont think he lived up to my expectations

Do you have stats for that or are you just speculating?

http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats/league/passesdropped.html

Wayne and Harrison needs to go to (if we're talking about drops; I know they outperform Chambers)

It's Joey for me.

Hey JD,

No stats, just watching him drop balls that as a professional footballer he should have come up with. An observation which does appear to be supported by the stats you posted.

Back
Top Bottom