Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LVP "Least Valuable Player" in 2006

Who was the Dolphins LVP

• Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 70 38.3%
  • Joey Harrington

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
I don't see how it could be Chambers or Culpepper. Chambers never cost us any games all on his own and Culpepper never really had any blocking, at all. I would vote either Harrington, Traveres Tillman, or the LT position in general.

Just curious to see who most people thought was our "LVP" this past year. Was it...

Daunte Culpepper...81 of 134 for 929 yards 2 TD passes, 1 TD run, 3 interceptions, 3 fumbles, 21 sacks, 1-3 record as starting QB.

Joey Harrington...223 of 388 for 2236 yards 12 TD passes, 15 interceptions, 4 fumbles (1 lost) , 15 sacks, 5-6 record as starting QB.

Chris Chambers...59 catches 154 times (38.3%) targeted 677 yards 4 TD catches.

Someone else...If so, then who?

This is possibly the most impossible question to answer in the universe. You could pick McKinney, he wasnt very valueable, as he was on injured reserve. I would place Chambers ahead of anyone that didnt even play. At least Chambers was playing and contributing. If he was the least valueable, he would have been last on the depth chart.

Can I vote this thread a -5?

I'm not even going take part in the poll. I will not support this kind of talk.

My logic tells me that our backup ended up starting in game 5 making him no longer the backup. He was consistant in one catagory though. He threw one bone headed pick after another. He's always had trouble going thru his progressions, and only had two solid games all year long. Games where he was the manager, and leader, and did nothing to kill the team.

Well said. There was definitely something you could count on from Joey every game. 1-2 boneheaded interceptions. Daunte was injured. Joey was the least valuable player easy. He lost more games for the Dolphins than anyone on the team. The games he did win was mostly because of the defense.

wait a minute why dont we just blame t.o. for all this and have a beer instead.

wait a minute why dont we just blame t.o. for all this and have a beer instead.

Between Chambers and TO, neither of them could get the beer to me without dropping it, and I'm too lazy to get off the couch and get it myself.

Well there were way too many dubious choices for the dishonorable award.:rolleyes2
However my choice is Tavares Tillman.
Tillman's play at safety this year was the worst ever in Dolphins history. Even worse that Gene Atkins disgustingly awful 1994-1996 stint, and worse than Bud Brown pathetic play from 1986-1988.
Tillman's blunders at safety were major reasons for the losses against Pittsburgh(2 touchdowns were his responsiblilty), Buffalo, New England, New York, and Green Bay in the 1st half of the season.

Culpepper is the worst QB I have ever seen play. He played worse this year than Aaron Brookes. Culpepper must go out! It is our only hope for a winning season.

I know Olindo missed some kicks that hurt us a lot during games but he was put into situations he shouldn't of been put into with long field goals! However, he is overpaid and if he doesn't take a paycut he should be cut and we should sign vanderjagt because I think this guy would be money from 40 yards and in for sure and thats what we need because a lot of our drives our stalling deep!

Back
Top Bottom