Dolphins Meet With Drew Lock At Senior Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Meet With Drew Lock At Senior Bowl

only a matter of time before dan is called a troll. no murray???

good we are showing some good sense.:cheers:

This guy will be the best QB out of this draft class I dont give a **** what anybody else has to say about it. Dead feet or low completion percentage be damned... He has got a mother****ing golden arm.

And the kid has heart... You can tell he is having fun out there and enjoys slanging that rock.

This guy will be the best QB out of this draft class I dont give a **** what anybody else has to say about it. Dead feet or low completion percentage be damned... He has got a mother****ing golden arm.

And the kid has heart... You can tell he is having fun out there and enjoys slanging that rock.

If Golden arms excite you prepare for an overload.

boller3.jpg

images

4C_Pick3colbw_t300.jpg

the biggest issue I have with the kid is he couldn't win against big competition

Last edited:
4C_Pick3colbw_t300.jpg

Not going to lie I wanted us to draft Ryan Mallett so badly back then and were sure the Patriots landed Brady’s replacement. Such a talented QB who had no love for the game.

boller3.jpg

images

4C_Pick3colbw_t300.jpg

His golden arm is because it is accurate and strong.

Do me a favor and post a highlight video for each of the players you posted and post Lock's. If you cant see how he is hands down a better pure passer than they are then you wont ever know a quality QB when you see one.

Jamarcus Russell was always a scrub that the scouts fell in love with because of how strong his arm was and his physical prowess... None of these guys hold a candle to Lock as a passer.

And I said this draft class... Anyone who thinks Haskins is better than this guy is delusional. Kyler Murray is a better athlete but not more accurate.

It is cool... You people are all the same. You fall in love with the pundits picks and just regurgitate whatever they believe. If you cant see how this guy would be incredible in aqua and orange then I dont think you can rightfully admire good QB play.

Last edited:
So did Jeff George...

Back
Top Bottom