Dolphins not sure about Gillislee | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not sure about Gillislee

The percentages are low and the Zach Thomas' of the world are rare but when Ireland misses on any pick no matter what round it gets emphasized because of his track record in picking talent in the draft.

that should read "gets emphasized ridiculously on finheaven"

Reading Rotoworld and then similar info on the Sports Buzz on MH it appears to be shotty journalism on the part of Rotoworld. Sports Buzz first mentioned the Dolphins liked Gillislee but that he didn't have enough at this time to beat out the #1 &#2 backs and likely will stay as a third stringer until he shows improvement. No where did it mention they thought he was a bust or didn't like his skill set or were unhappy with his performance. I will listen to Barry Jackson before believing the crap that gets posted on Bleacher Report, oh errrr I mean Rotoworld, well same thing both sites are lazy and don't write with facts.

wouldn't surprise me if the only back that comes back in 2014 is lamar miller...that includes marcus thigpen who frankly wasn't very good this year at his main job...

What about our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks? When will they be more than 3rd stringers?

While you can find gems in the 5th round most are like Gillislee, average. There are plenty of reasons to condemn Jeff Ireland but missing on a 5th round pick is probably not one of them.

All I can say is, guys like Jamar Taylor, Will Davis and Dallas Thomas better step up their damn game in 2014. We don't need 3 flops as 2nd and 3rd rounders.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Ireland must think that just because a guy is good in college then he automatically will be good in the pros. How else can you explain his ****ty drafting?

With a body of work consisting of 9 snaps how can they not know everything about him. If he's so worthless why did we spend a 4 to get him? I don't want to think about who was still on the board that we could of had. More Ireland buffoonery. Can we please dump this guy already!

76, all of those guys should have played a role on the team this year. Our drafting is beyond bad. It just keeps going and it will till somebody says hey maybe a different GM could do better. I think a monkey could do better. Before the draft I was begging for Keenan Allen, Tyler Eifert or Zach Ertz, Eddie Lacy, Gio and a few others. Call me crazy I wanted to go mostly offense because we were 10x weaker there than defense. This jerkoff not only went defense with the draft but he didn't get one player that helped us! C'mon Ross the average fan on this site could draft better than Ireland. Wake up dude!

What about our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks? When will they be more than 3rd stringers?

tannehill? pouncey? vernon? miller? (some ireland 1-4 round selections from when he took over in 2011 to present off the top of my head)

There's no room for him. He lacks burst, he's not a power back, he has no experience nor should he have played cuz he's better than no one we have. Marcus Thigpen should've gotten more carries or just offensive snaps.
We keep what we have and bring in one true power back.

Dude, what do you mean he lacks burst, have you watched any Fla. football. He's not the most powerful back but this kid is quick on his fee,t can make people miss, and is great catching out of the backfield. Here's a vid of him. http://youtu.be/HpE-btmDr28

Back
Top Bottom