Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

I wonder how many NFL teams have ever had a transparent hire,

not for GM...

but for ANY position. I can't wait for Ross to get the heck out of Dodge already........:enforcer:

Well you know if this is true then Caserio is calling the Pats and telling them the ball is in their court if they want him. So this is NOT a done deal. If Pats just let him walk then you have to wonder how highly they think of him.

Ahhhhh Twitter. How does a chick, who works in Washington D.C., get the "scoop" on this? I also wouldn't mind getting a good look at her scoops though. Good looking chick.

I wonder how many NFL teams have ever had a transparent hire,

not for GM...

but for ANY position. I can't wait for Ross to get the heck out of Dodge already........:enforcer:

Oh don't rip on Ross now or all these Ross apologists will come out of the bushes and attack you.

how long will it take for a decision, hope he agrees.

anugybyb-1.jpg

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1

Hmmm.... RT @NBCdianna Offer has been made by the Dolphins to hire Caserio. He has yet to make decision. #dolphins

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP

Have no idea yet if this report out of NBC D.C. is true or not about Caserio being offered GM job. Seems quick after 3 interviews today.

Lazor and Cesario would make this media look stupid. Mando stating how he falls in love with the latest guy.

Well, I dont think he "fell in love" with the others.

On the other hand, if Cesario let it out to someone outside both markets, it may mean he is going for the squeeze. He will sleep on it for 24 IMO.

Ross has to close. Never has been able to before. Can he here?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1

Hmmm.... RT @NBCdianna Offer has been made by the Dolphins to hire Caserio. He has yet to make decision. #dolphins

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP

Have no idea yet if this report out of NBC D.C. is true or not about Caserio being offered GM job. Seems quick after 3 interviews today.

Well what do you know a Twitter report that may or may not be true.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Abrasome is not very connected. I am not saying this local reporter is right, but the PBP is just a weak paper.

Ross has to close. Never has been able to before. Can he here?

If he is truly their guy they should never had let him leave Davie without a contract. Like you say Hayden close the deal . Give him whatever he wants and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom