Dolphins offer round 1 pick for QB Ramsey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer round 1 pick for QB Ramsey

Originally posted by WiGGy
With that trade the Dolphins will be without a round 1 and round 2 pick. I still think you guys need a #2 WR more then you need a QB.

I agree, however the Dolphins have to get a young QB in here no matter what. The Dolphins can go after FA WR's, they don't have to draft one.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Rebar71
It just doesn't make sense. If Gibbs fixed their OL instead, they'd more than likely be better off with Ramsey.

They have a good line, just injured some last year. They have 2 probowl tackles, the probowl guard from the Jets and two other young good lineman. I had a discussion with a friend who is a huge skins fan and he "educated" me this morning.

Does your friend have an opinion on Ramsey vs. Brunnell? I'd be interested in hearing a 'Skins fan's point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Rebar71
Does your friend have an opinion on Ramsey vs. Brunnell? I'd be interested in hearing a 'Skins fan's point of view.

Yeah he will cry if they loose Ramsey, even with a 1st rounder as comp. He loves the kid, "smart, great arm, super tough" is a huge ramsey fan. I am still on the fence but would not cry if we grabbed him. I dont understand the argument that we would not have a first or second rounder then. We will prob draft a qb in the first anyway and then..........................just a new qb until the 3rd. Same result.

Lets trade our 1st and wally to wash for Ramsey and thier 1st. Doubt they would take it but we would jump 15 spots and grab a good qb.:eek: The grab a Killer lineman or WR depending on FA speculation.

Ok who here has a "book" on ramsey ??? can he make all the throws ??

Ramsey holds the ball far too long. He will actually get killed.

I would rather wait 'til the draft, if Rivers is available then take him at 20.

I would rather trade one of next years picks for Henson.

If we have to firsts this year i really want to draft 2 rookies.

With Clayton and Carey possibly available. IMO, we would be better off with Carey at 20 than Ramsey.

Originally posted by zeke0123
Ok who here has a "book" on ramsey ??? can he make all the throws ??

My buddy says yes, and would hate to loose him. He doesn't see any physical upgrade with brunell at all, perhaps a step back and would prefer they leave him for the FA market. No specific details though.

A friend of mine is a huge skins fan and he's gunning for Brunell. I told him fat chance we'd get him, of course that was a week ago.

I'd rather have Ramsey then Rivers or Hensen simply because Ramsey can start immediately, the others not for at least 1 year. The prospect of going into next year with Jay isn't very appealing, even with OL and WR help. I'd rather have Sage fight it out with Jay.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Lets trade our 1st and wally to wash for Ramsey and thier 1st. Doubt they would take it but we would jump 15 spots and grab a good qb.:eek: The grab a Killer lineman or WR depending on FA speculation.

I know this has mentioned here before, Ogun cannot be traded.

I'd take Ramsey for #20, even though it'd suck on draft day. I think Ramsey himself would get us into the playoffs. Like I've said before, we only need a small upgrade on offense. 2 or 3 more TD's last season and we're In.

Thanks for the info, dreadlockera.

BTW - gonna have to change your name. :cooldude:

ok... first off, were no getting Ramsey under any circumstances. Were not getting brunnel or henson....We need a OL........Thats our biggest conecern..Look what griese did with that garbage Ol. Hes a way more proven and experienced qb than dirty jay fiedler or phillip rivers

By the way if we get Rivers that means no superbowl for us for sure.............. Name 1 rookie qb that took a team to a superbowl..and you cant count Brady cuz he wasnt a true rookie..so basically if we draft rivers dirt ball jay is stayin and we gotta give him more money so we cant get as many FA's. were screwed basically were not winning next year or any time soon. i dunno why i put myself through the stress.

Originally posted by miamid04
ok... first off, were no getting Ramsey under any circumstances. Were not getting brunnel or henson....We need a OL........Thats our biggest conecern..Look what griese did with that garbage Ol. Hes a way more proven and experienced qb than dirty jay fiedler or phillip rivers

Not much you can comment on that post with but.. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom