Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

There is no way our offense can keep up with the 3rd string QB throwing for us! We need defensive plays next half, and we need some BIG ones.

why call a timeout if your just going to run the ball to give GB time to score again

Well, I think we can put an axe in our next game as well should Lucas be gone for an extended period of time. The Jets are gonna smell blood with Rosenfels under center. Here's looking at 5-4...COME BACK FIEDLER! WE NEED YOU!

It's not quite panic time yet... lets see what they come up with at halftime... but at the moment it sure don't look good.

Now now... here is my gameplan :D

We get the kickoff, Travis returns it for a TD. Packers get the ball again, and Madison or SurTAN pick it off an return it for a TD. We hold the pack from then on out, and in the 4th Ricky breaks on for a TD. 21-14 Final Dolphins :D :cool:

Boys, that was one pathetic half of football. When we lose, we know we're going to lose. And right now, I know we're going to lose. A third-string QB is in, we're losing and can't run Ricky, and we're playing on Monday Night at the field with the biggest home-field advantage and it's 20 something degrees. The defense has played like total sh*t, our coordinator is a friggin moron, and we can't throw when GB knows it's coming with a third string QB. We'll be seeing a heavy dose of Ahman in that second half and when Favre drops back, we better pick him off or this night will get longer.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Now now... here is my gameplan :D

We get the kickoff, Travis returns it for a TD. Packers get the ball again, and Madison or SurTAN pick it off an return it for a TD. We hold the pack from then on out, and in the 4th Ricky breaks on for a TD. 21-14 Final Dolphins :D :cool:

Perfetc plan.:goof:

Originally posted by Longlive Pack
you guys should least give favre respect for his ironman streak

I respect Favre, I disrespect Madden's lust for his anus...

Back
Top Bottom