Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

SIGN MARINO OR GET FIEDLER BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, another plus is that at this rate we will only have to drop New Orleans a 3rd rounder next year since Ricky won't even crack 900 yards. Plus our first rounder should be good for us since we look like a team that could lose to the Bengals.

The refs are retarded tonight, I think some of these old guys can't remember a dang thing anymore about the rules

:monkey: Refs

This is pathetic, in my opinion that is our FOURTH fumble of the night. And it's mid 3rd quarter. FOUR FUMBLES! holy crap.

LOL FREEMAN...ALL U SYAIN HOW GOOD HE IS....THAT PI IN THE ENDZONE.....HERE I GO AGAIN

BRIAN! BRIAN! BRIAN!

That was BS and you know it...that shouldve been the Packers ball on Chambers fumble...then that shouldve been a TD Packers defense on the second fumble......pathetic call, rule whatever.....it sucked!!!!

Originally posted by breckenridge55
This is pathetic, in my opinion that is our FOURTH fumble of the night. And it's mid 3rd quarter. FOUR FUMBLES! holy crap.

This team is nowhere near being a championship team....

Everyone is playing like complete ****!

Fumbles, missed blocks, dropped passes that are right in their hands and Lucas dropping the ball as he passes.....

WTF????????????????????? :confused:

I know he's a Pro-Bowler, but I am dead serious. Sam Madison needs to be benched right now. WE have a great 3rd corner in Fletcher and he can come in and can't do any worse than Madison is doing now. Driver is eating Madison alive.

Ok... so now the defense is goin down....

Let's go Special Teams! Let's go Special Teams! Let's go Special Teams!

Back
Top Bottom