Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

You know what's funny? Everyone has fumbled except Ricky Williams, go figure. This team won't even make the playoffs at this rate. Man, dang it we had such a promising thing going on here! just think what we would have been had we had Fiedler, Chambers and Gadsen healthy all season long along with Dixon.

Taylor just got completely fooled by the play action by Favre. I mean it was embarrassing.

Driver is owning Madison... Madison looks like a rookie in his first game!!!

Fin heaven werent u cheerin about Freeman earlier this yr....lol hes the reason for 1 td today...i wish we had

BRIAN! BRIAN! BRIAN!

Originally posted by Samphin
You know what's funny? Everyone has fumbled except Ricky Williams, go figure. This team won't even make the playoffs at this rate. Man, dang it we had such a promising thing going on here! just think what we would have been had we had Fiedler, Chambers and Gadsen healthy all season long along with Dixon.

Taylor just got completely fooled by the play action by Favre. I mean it was embarrassing.

None of those injuries have anything to do with the Defense. The Defense that is getting their asses handed to them with a big fat side of Cheese.

Where's the rush on this guy with a gimp leg???

Do you realize that even their 3rd string RB has ripped through our line for runs.

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom