Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

"Hello, Troy.......this is Norv, how you doin old buddy........"

I say we keep blitzing Safeties not Linebackers. We need Zach back for tackling. I think we can spare a Freeman or Arturo. Whats with Lucas and these "burners"? I don't want to judge Sage until the second half. He has got to be soiling his pants now that he is in on a national stage for the first time. Oh thak god Lucas looks like he is oging back in...whew no borken collarbone, hopefully it doesn't affect his throwing. We need to get Dixon back. I guarentee he will be back next week. Man, Minor is great returning kicks.

I give Favre credit for his streak. I also give him credit for whoopin our defense's ass, although, I think we are beating ourselves tonight.

Wow a reverse for a loss that is brilliant? Why haven't we tried a deep ball yet? Have the wideouts even caught a pass since McKnight's? Fumble by Chambers. They say he dropped it but that was a fumble.

Well, at least the challenge ruling went our wy in that there was no challenge. I can't believe we gave up those screen passes Lucas just lost it too. :lastyr:

Ok so someone hit the self destruct mode in Buffalo and hasn't turned it off yet...

That was the greatest pass I have seen all year. Why are you guys so psyched about Lucas being back? That is so pathetic. He sucks bad you better hope the Herb comes back in he's your only chance. Complain about beating yourselves all you want Farve has been kicking defenses asses up and down the field at Lambeau for years.

Back
Top Bottom