*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

How can anyone say Jones was better then Tua? If Tua had the protection Jones had we would have won by double digits. The O line is a s@#$t show. And the int was on no show Gieski. Stop the hate and don't forget we won a game where we were 3 point dogs. Also we have only won in NE 3 times, this makes 4 in the last decade and a half. Now let's get Buffalo.

The Fins will watch what the Steelers did to Bills and I’m not sure they are going to think they can do that. I saw Allen very accurate today and he ain’t no rookie. We can not give the cushion we gave today, they’ll get YAC us to death and never give that ball back until they score. NE has a good line on both sides of the ball. We finally have some game tape to study, but the week will go really fast to do anything about what we saw needs to tighten up. It’s too much to ask, to be honest. Our line is not that great, it’s really all on Tua’s arm. Not balanced enough to be hard to game plan against.

Not happy about this win at all somehow. No pass rush , refs had it out for us which is the nfl narrative . Kinda sick
Anytime you go into New England and win, it’s a good day. I always thought it was going to be a close game and it was.

I was hoping the OL would play better and Tua would show vast improvement but with the play of the OL, it was hard for the offense to move the ball consistently throughout much of the game.

The defense doesn’t seem to have improved against the run since last season but the Patriots have a solid OL and quality RB’s. While the defense gave up a lot of short and a couple of mid range passes. They didn’t get beat with the deep pass and they only gave up 1 TD in the game.

Overall it was less than I would have liked to see overall from the offense and defense but the bottom line is they won the game and that’s really all that matters.

Glad we won, but the playcalling has to get better. Our players were better than theirs, but they nearly beat us. We have to put our guys in the best positions to make plays, and we did not do that this week.
Yes. Great to get a road divisional game win but I would’ve run that slant all day. Do it until they stop it . After that first drive I thought we win this game by a lot. Hate to nit pick but 3rd down defense needs to get better too. But I can watch the Sunday night football game tonight in a good mood
Anyone remember the game changing QB penalty that lead to a TD...that we overcame....
Terrible rule, he was shedding a damn block and falling. The refs have to be able to recognize the difference .. that bs rule is because of Tom Brady too

I didn't see anything different from Tua in game 1 than I did from last season. It's a LITTLE more polished, but once Belicheck saw that it was the same old Tua, it became child's play to slow him down.

Tua has this season to either fish or cut bait. If he's still basing his game around a 15 yard radius then something has gotta give...and I think it might be a bunch of draft picks to the Texans.
😀 You talk like you are calling the shots regarding Tua.

You are just along for the ride whether you like it or not.

I’m absolutely stunned at the people in here saying they’re disappointed.. Are y’all kidding me? Did y’all really truly believe we were going to go into Foxborough and smash NE? BB is no idiot I knew as soon as they cut Cam that Jones would play well. Our defense was on the field for over 36 minutes. They surrender 1 TD and that was questionable bc we had the stop if not for the bs call on Roberts.

NE has been preparing for this game since the schedule came out and we still found a way to win. Our big time players were the ones to make the big time plays in crunch time.

Mac Jones will not look like that when they come to South Beach. It was there home opener with all the fans being back for the first time in 2 years and we won. Those of y’all bitching obviously had super unrealistic expectations. It’s like some of y’all expected us to win 45-0 bc they started a rookie QB. I question some of y’all’s football acumen bc anytime you can get a divisional road victory you take it any way you can get it.

How can anyone say Jones was better then Tua? If Tua had the protection Jones had we would have won by double digits. The O line is a s@#$t show. And the int was on no show Gieski. Stop the hate and don't forget we won a game where we were 3 point dogs. Also we have only won in NE 3 times, this makes 4 in the last decade and a half. Now let's get Buffalo.
I don't understand bringing Jackson our starter and suiting him up, but starting the rookie who hasn't played LT at all all camp

Back
Top Bottom