*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

our defensive game plan was absolutely horrible. Why would you pressure a QB yet play off the WR???!! You are forcing quick throws yet playing your corners to allow quick throws. And you can say it’s a win and whatever but you guys know you were frustrated with the defensive play calls. And our DBs playing so off allowing 5-7 yard completions with ease

Good win to start the season. Mac Jones is going to be an issue. He looked good. Tua didn't look like he made much progress. He wasn't horrible but, he didn't impress either. Tua left a lot of room for the Watson talk.

Eichenberg looked horrible. Hopefully Jackson is better next week. I'm glad we have $60 to $80 mil in cap space for free agency and our draft picks over 2 years. Because our oline is a problem. We'll get 1 or 2 major FA vet linemen next offseason.

Still aren't stopping the run. I'm sure our D will improve but, we a NT and STILL a pass rush.

Agreed - definitely felt like a defeat even though we got the W. Still can’t believe our OL, with all of the high picks - struggles as much as it does. How the hell did they not pull Eich at the end? Must really say a lot about Jackson.
Why can’t you find joy in a freaking win, on the road in NE? A place wevonly won once in a decade. It’s really pathetic dude

I didn't see anything different from Tua in game 1 than I did from last season. It's a LITTLE more polished, but once Belicheck saw that it was the same old Tua, it became child's play to slow him down.

Tua has this season to either fish or cut bait. If he's still basing his game around a 15 yard radius then something has gotta give...and I think it might be a bunch of draft picks to the Texans.

Not blaming Tua for that interception, he was trying to make something happen and win us the game. The Oline didn't give him much to work with today and he played well all things considered. Give this kid a half way decent running game and a little time and he will be a star.

Yeah the WRs that we are so deep at and Special Team really shined.
Our QB averages 4 completions a quater.
The QB got slung over the goal post on the biggest possesion of the game.
If the game MVP HARRIS did gift us the ball twice the season starts with an L.

WE STILL SUCK AT OFFENSIVE EXECUTION!!!!!!!
You are not angry enough over a win. More please! More!

Not happy about this win at all somehow. No pass rush , refs had it out for us which is the nfl narrative . Kinda sick
Man, I don't know wtf is wrong with you people. All week it's "All I want is a win". We get it, and y'all are whining. There will be games where the D will carry us, and games where the offense will.

Today's game was a slugfest in the trenches. It takes a real douche pastry to not appreciate how this team came together in the last 3 minutes.

our defensive game plan was absolutely horrible. Why would you pressure a QB yet play off the WR???!! You are forcing quick throws yet playing your corners to allow quick throws. And you can say it’s a win and whatever but you guys know you were frustrated with the defensive play calls. And our DBs playing so off allowing 5-7 yard completions with ease
We were playing MAN COVERAGE, we weren’t playing off. Do you even know what that is? You cannot cover anyone man to man indefinitely

Good win but that Defense was being picked apart by a rookie. So frustrating the lack of pass rush and ability to cover the quick release underneath passes. Happy to be 1-0, but man it was a sweat it out game.
That's why I was screaming press man the entire game. I have no idea why we never played it.
lol your house must have sounded like mine. Get up and press and make the rook hold it and beat you downfield

Back
Top Bottom