*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

Its nice to be in first, but id be lying if I said that was a satisfying win. If anything I have more concerns than I had going in.

Just glad we won.

NE had a full quarter more of TOP and we win. I’ll take it but wow that’s unreal.
Agreed - definitely felt like a defeat even though we got the W. Still can’t believe our OL, with all of the high picks - struggles as much as it does. How the hell did they not pull Eich at the end? Must really say a lot about Jackson.

He also can't throw across his body, throw with arm strength, or scramble for time.

It's as simple as this. Tua doesn't elevate the players around him. You need that guy.
He showed more zip on passes today than we’ve seen from him in a Dolphins uniform…were we watching the same game?

Last edited:
I'm no Tua supporter, but I disagree. Brissett is 6'4 230+. If you want to QB sneak with Brissett than that makes total logical sense.
No Tua supporter? I'm stunned. Lol...seriously though, there is much work to do. O-line didn't get him killed and he managed, but there is ammunition for his 'detractors.'

Back
Top Bottom