*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

Great win. Tua and o-line need legitimate improvement.
With improvement by the OL, Tua should improve. He made one terrible throw today that was intercepted. Otherwise he had no running game to open up the passing game and the OL did a terrible job in giving Tua time in the pocket.

I am a big Tua supporter but I totally agree he needs to continue to play better going forward. Yet the biggest issue on offense is the same issue they have had for years, the offensive line.

I’ll take an ugly win week 1 in Foxborough. Our biggest issue under Flores, IMO, is starting off the season slow. A win week 1 on the road in our division is amazing.
I disagree it is an issue with Flo.

In 2019, Miami had gutted the team.

In 2020, the Dolphins started 4 new OL including 2 rookies without any preseason.

This is the first normal season to measure Miami’s preparedness under Flo to start the season.

Not happy about this win at all somehow. No pass rush , refs had it out for us which is the nfl narrative . Kinda sick
I feel the same but then thinking about it, had that joke of a sack not been called back and some other odds and ends, the score may look different

Mostly, dissappointed in the offense and how out of sorts it was

Great win! We beat BB who picked up one of our receivers and picked his brain about our offense for two weeks. No one else has that. Let's enjoy being at the top of the division early in the year.

Wrong. Strength was stronger than our weaknesses. You should be put in timeout for theworst takes ever
Yeah the WRs that we are so deep at and Special Team really shined.
Our QB averages 4 completions a quater.
The QB got slung over the goal post on the biggest possesion of the game.
If the game MVP HARRIS did gift us the ball twice the season starts with an L.

WE STILL SUCK AT OFFENSIVE EXECUTION!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom