Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle

They should have been concerned with cam cam beating them for an hour. I certainly was!

Im one of the few who like Newtons bravado....you dont like it, stop it....that simple.

Im one of the few who like Newtons bravado....you dont like it, stop it....that simple.
The problem with that is you have to be able to back it up when someone confronts you for talking trash. I'm not surprised because Cam has always done that I'm also not surprised he took a lot of late hits for it too...

Cam Newton wearing a gold chain is a sign of disrespect to Miami’s Defense. Basically saying I’m going to wear this $100k gold chain and you’re not touching me.

The problem with that is you have to be able to back it up when someone confronts you for talking trash. I'm not surprised because Cam has always done that I'm also not surprised he took a lot of late hits for it too...
That's fair

The patriots have been the bullies of the AFC east for over a decade. The only way to stop a bully is to knock their block off. Miami's barking, but ain't got no bite. Buffalo is the only team that looks to be able to do it.

The patriots have been the bullies of the AFC east for over a decade. The only way to stop a bully is to knock their block off. Miami's barking, but ain't got no bite. Buffalo is the only team that looks to be able to do it.
Lol and Miami’s been way more successful at beating New England than buffalo has.

I always wished a career-ending injury in Tom Brady.... Like a Alex Smith-esque leg break.... I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tom is tolerable as of the last couple years, and Cam has taken his place. I can only imagine if he played during bounty-gate

Cam got the W for his team and the Fins D looked completely out coached and physically dominated. Just gtfo the field and ignore that classless fool and remember it the next time you play them
and take care of business. Have some class win or lose.

Back
Top Bottom