Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle

Because the are frigging rich! 20k is ash tray money to these guys.

Actually it's not, but they're in a club where they all want to look like they're part of it by flaunting what they've got. Part of the reason why many athletes go broke pretty quickly.

I can see the steam coming out of BB head all the way over here in Washington State. Wait it’s smoke and ash he is blowing his top like Mt Saint Helens.
This marriage has the potential to make Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s look rated PG. I hope Cam craps in BB’s bed while he’s at it.

I need to watch replay of this, based on what I saw Lawson didn't get close to Newton all day.

We looked like we were in exhibition game #3. They looked like they were fine tuned for their home opener. If you really want to get sick watch the second half. We couldn't run and couldn't pass because our guys were blanketed. We couldn't stop their run attack with Cam. We made Cam look like his old MVP self. I'm tired of guys getting healthy against us. Last year didn't we let Andy Dalton throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs. There are plenty more examples with Cam being the latest. I expected that patience would be required but we better get a lot better fast.

Should have just shut up and walked off the field. Make Cam pay next time.

talk, talk, talk is weak!!

I love Wilkins but it’s known he also likes to squawk. He was probably squawking alll game with Cam and Cam got the last word. shut up and do better next time.

Once again the Dolphins are talked about for all the wrong reasons.

This game was an aberration. Cam cannot do that through an entire season. He’s too old, he’ll get hurt. Let’s see what he does over the next few weeks.

The problem with that is you have to be able to back it up when someone confronts you for talking trash. I'm not surprised because Cam has always done that I'm also not surprised he took a lot of late hits for it too...
I hope when the Dolphins play him again they bodybag his bitch ass

Beli can't like this part of Cam, he's a straight football guy, cheater, but no showboat **** talker

It looks like belicheat is letting cam be himself...until the wins stop
that's the truth, Cam played well against us but not sure he'll look as good against some seasoned teams..I expect his dick will get stepped on if he provides bulletin board material or distractions

Actually it's not, but they're in a club where they all want to look like they're part of it by flaunting what they've got. Part of the reason why many athletes go broke pretty quickly.

Absolutely right. These guys would be better off investing money in some low yield savings bond/account rather than trying to take big chances on investing in restaurants, friend's businesses, etc. The public at large has this perception all these guys are millionaires many times over. Many of them are. But, there are far more thousand-aires on every NFL roster. It reminds me of Ric Flair. He's made millions in the wrestling industry and has burned through most of it to the point where he had to put up a championship belt as collateral when he bought an engagement ring for one of his wives. He was trying to live and spend "like the world champion" (his words, not mine) when he was in his 60's. He never let go of the lifestyle even though he was making much less money. I believe it was on Broke where they mentioned NFL players have the lowest average salaries in pro sports, but football players tend to be among the highest spenders (and flaunters of the money) when out in public.

a quick google shows his career earning north of 120 million and people are worried about his 200K chain?

Did they really grab his chain though. I have yet to see it, maybe it was an attempt at a tackle and they slipped their hand to the chain

Back
Top Bottom