Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker covered better by excuses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker covered better by excuses

We throw a lot of interceptions when we target Parker, going back to last season. I think his #1 problem is that he's just not attacking the football aggressively enough.

He's a big guy, he needs to use his size more to his advantage.

Parker has struggled no doubt about it, I hate to think this kid is a bust. Come on Parker make this Jerk who wrote this article about you eat crow......get it together young man.

We throw a lot of interceptions when we target Parker, going back to last season. I think his #1 problem is that he's just not attacking the football aggressively enough.

He's a big guy, he needs to use his size more to his advantage.
I agree with you JD, I wonder if this is something (aggression) that can be coached into this kid.

He just doesn't seem to care much. I hope when he gets booed and people start ripping him in public he will grow some desire.

Too bad too because we can really use him as a real #1. I have supported him like I do with all our players but I'm now starting to wonder if the light will come up. The fact he doesn't get much separation if any means in order for him to win he has to play stronger than the other guy. He's made some awesome catches but we need him to be consistent and so far he hasn't been

Ozzy rules!!

If the team didn't have so many needs, I'd say draft Ridley or Sutton in round one and flip Parker for picks.

This is one that is really frustrating because we have seen the talent and we have seen production here and there. Maybe you give him one more season with Tannehill, but start looking for some late round gems. Maybe the Carroo thing pays off after all. Who know.

Ted Ginn #2. Soft.
I am only upset we wouldn't get a high pick from him.

Definitely has been disappointing so far......the lack of competitive instincts in Parker are alarming.

I would give him next year with RT to step it up. Unfortunately, we have too many needs currently and will likely need to roll with him for now.

Also shows you how important Stills has become to this offense.

I hate to think bust. But, I’m not going to be shocked if he turns out not to be a permanent nfl starter. You need more, game in, game out, than that from a starter.

Shawn Jefferson and the receiver room is the most disappointing group we have. I’d get Caroo some snaps out there. We need to give him opportunities on game day. I don’t trust the staff right now.

Even Jordan Phillips is coming on and playing with purpose.

He’s a total bust. No other way to spin it. Keep Landry since him and Stills actually produce for this team and show some fight every week.

Back
Top Bottom