Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

I saw someone post that the Bill’s success on offense was due to the Diggs trade and it blew my mind. Yes, when your QB needs a receiver and you have a chance to trade for an elite player you do it. It’s like as a Dolphins fan we can’t even imagine what it’s like to have a coaching staff that identifies an area of weakness and fixes it.
Didn’t we see this with Culpepper? Remember that fiasco? Yeah without Moss maybe Culpepper was pedestrian

I saw someone post that the Bill’s success on offense was due to the Diggs trade and it blew my mind. Yes, when your QB needs a receiver and you have a chance to trade for an elite player you do it. It’s like as a Dolphins fan we can’t even imagine what it’s like to have a coaching staff that identifies an area of weakness and fixes it.
Of course it was a great move to bring in a top flight WR. But a big part of Allen's story is how the team took a guy who could barely complete half his passes in college and by getting him solid in his fundamentals created a guy who could throw a pass on line and in stride 30 yards downfield.

About half of first round QB stories start with physical tools like Allen and the record shows that despite the idea that with physical tools you can teach the rest, few are actually successfully transformed like that. Allen is the fantasy made good.

My question is can the Bills refuse to let Daboll interview for the Fins b/c they're in the same division? I know about the upgrade to HC but not sure about the same division.

My question is can the Bills refuse to let Daboll interview for the Fins b/c they're in the same division? I know about the upgrade to HC but not sure about the same division.

Not at all, but I think they can make us wait due to the postseason.

Garbage hire. Allen still has bonehead games and Diggs is what turned his accuracy around. Bills are continuously inconsistent. Plus just another branch off the Belichick tree. If we hire Daboll this team will regress from Flores. Maybe the offense improves some but the D will be handed off to some newbie assistant and regress considerably. We need an experienced coach who can put together an A+ staff. Not another newbie “offensive genius” roll of the dice.

Garbage hire. Allen still has bonehead games and Diggs is what turned his accuracy around. Bills are continuously inconsistent. Plus just another branch off the Belichick tree. If we hire Daboll this team will regress from Flores. Maybe the offense improves some but the D will be handed off to some newbie assistant and regress considerably. We need an experienced coach who can put together an A+ staff. Not another newbie “offensive genius” roll of the dice.

Agreed! **** hiring another coordinator.

No one's been hired just an interview request.

Wouldn’t love this. Wouldn’t hate it either. I’ve never found the Bills offensive system to be all that impressive. Allen just has escapability and a huge arm, and Diggs and Beasley are always open. It’s a tough combination to screw up.

Harbaugh, Pederson, and Kellen Moore would be my top options.

Would he also call the plays or would Grier get a OC as well?

Daboll looks like my uncle. Fat, bald and bearded.

Back
Top Bottom