Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

Daboll looks like a lock to be the Giants next coach.
Ross will hire a bum like Vance Joseph.
I agree regarding Daboll. With the Bills former assistant GM now the Giants GM, it does appear that Daboll will likely be headed to the Giants.

I will be surprised if Ross hires a defensive minded HC. I assume McDaniel is the leading candidate at this time. I was hoping for Pederson, Caldwell, or Harbaugh but it doesn’t appear any of those three are even being interviewed by the Dolphins.

I agree regarding Daboll. With the Bills former assistant GM now the Giants GM, it does appear that Daboll will likely be headed to the Giants.

I will be surprised if Ross hires a defensive minded HC. I assume McDaniel is the leading candidate at this time. I was hoping for Pederson, Caldwell, or Harbaugh but it doesn’t appear any of those three are even being interviewed by the Dolphins.
I completely agree

They are pretty emotional today. Heck there is even a thread on McD.

Will be that way for a week or two and why I tend to stay off it in weeks like this.
Your defense was atrocious and that’s on McD. Micah and Poyer should go hide like they were during the game

My gut instinct is that they want McDaniel and a defensive guy with experience.

Quinn plus Dan Mullen would be my first choice, but assuming Harbaugh's not leaving Mich (or rather Ross prioritises a college over the team he actually owns) then Daboll is the best candidate out there, offer him what he wants imo, before someone else does.

No Moore struggled in his first 3 or 4 games. Put up 6 against the Jets and teens against the Giants and Denver. He got rolling after that.
Ah maybe, I remember the dolphins shocking KC, like 31-3. The Chiefs were very good, could've sworn that was Moore's first start. It was along time ago

Giants QB situation is WAY Worse than having Tua.
If Dolphins fixed Nothing other than OL, we're instantly 5 wins better than the Giants in 2022.
Daniel Jones has No Instincts as a passer in the NFL.

Elite Offenses will do that to Elite Defenses. Happens everytime and welcome to the new NFL.
This is 6 of the past 10 super bowls. In the last 10 super bowls, the losing teams has scored 30+ points just 2 times. Your defense just choked.

Tampa Bay Vs Chiefs (offens #6) in Super Bowl 31-9
Chiefs vs 49ers (offense #2) in super bowl 31-20
Patriots vs Rams (offense #2) in Super Bowl 13-3
Broncos vs Panthers (offense #1) in Super Bowl 24-10
Seahawks vs Broncos (offense #1) in Super Bowl 43-8
Giants vs Pats in Super Bowl (offense #3) 21-17

Last edited:
Thanks so once again Offense means more than defense. Thanks for the confirmation.

Always build an elite offense in todays NFL much more sustainable and you will win more.

Back
Top Bottom