Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

Except very conservative 1st half. But I understand the reasoning for the first half script.
You guys have nothing to be ashamed of, you played great and had the Chiefs on the ropes. It came down to a coin toss. The Bills were scoring easier than the Chiefs were. The only playcall that sucked was the non-squib kick.
Mahomes played his best game as a pro and so did Allen.

Daboll is not my favorite but this narrative among dolphins fans is so wrong and drives me nuts.

Dabolls 1 year in Miami he was 6-6 in games not started by Chad Henne - Reggie bush had 1000 yards, BMarsh had 1200 and our offense actually wasn’t bad.

If anything it showed improvement
And Matt Moore had his best season as a pro.

I dirtied myself and went to the Bills forum and not many that I saw wanted Daboll
Go to the Chargers forums and notice that they think Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are holding Herbert back... Its like we're africans struggling to find water and watching north america **** in it...

Go to the Chargers forums and notice that they think Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are holding Herbert back... Its like we're africans struggling to find water and watching north america **** in it...
I'm not sure I understand that analogy

Even saw the comment about their defensive co coordinator. " Maybe Miami is stupid enough to take him "

I'm not sure I understand that analogy
Saw a comedian once talking about trying to defend America’s wasteful society. It was pretty funny.

“Imagine explaining to someone in the third world about your day … I wake up every morning to a nice clean porcelain bowl of clear, pure, safe water. And I take a **** right in it.”

I think that might be where he was going with it.

Maybe because they wanted to avoid losing a shootout vs Mahomes, which is what ended up happening.
I think McD also likely had a lot of say in that first half script. The remember the AFCCG and how Allen struggled. So wanting to make sure he was all settled In. I started getting upset. At the script in the first half. But the minute they went down 9 it was like a light switch flipped and said. Ok Josh let’s see you do your thing.

That 75 bomb right after going down 9 really turned the offense on.

But I must say this was my first time watching a Bills game where I yelled let them score on that Tyreek Hill TD. I wanted the time for Josh. Because I figured he had another TD in him if he had close to a minute. And he did.

That last 2 min was insane with 24 points scored in 2 minutes.

Eventually those Affected by TBI from going through the tables. That the Defensive design and play is McD. All Frazier does is call the plays. But the entire design for the week is heavy McD.
Yeah I can't see why they want him gone when he had the number one defense.

Back
Top Bottom