Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

Just got done reading some Bills forum meltdown.

They hate Daboll and want him gone. My Brother in law was saying this mid season as well.

This guy has done nothing, keep him away.
Thought our fans are bad. Daboll had nothing to do with that loss.

Yeah one good sleeper hold might just put Mike away. But hey they say dynamite comes in small packages, so there's that.

Why would the fans want Daboll gone? He made a few bad calls but the rest looked good and he doesn't coach the defense.

Thought our fans are bad. Daboll had nothing to do with that loss.

He ran the ball 5 straight times over the course of 2 drives. If you have Allen/Mahomes/etc.. I'm not sure that's wise. He kept calling designed QB runs to the outside that were the Chiefs were blowing up. Their defense is why they lost, but Daboll's genius seems to rely a lot on having Josh Allen.

He ran the ball 5 straight times over the course of 2 drives. If you have Allen/Mahomes/etc.. I'm not sure that's wise. He kept calling designed QB runs to the outside that were the Chiefs were blowing up. Their defense is why they lost, but Daboll's genius seems to rely a lot on having Josh Allen.
Did he make the special teams call to kick it into the endzone, thereby giving Mahomes 2 plays instead of one? :lol:

Did he make the special teams call to kick it into the endzone, thereby giving Mahomes 2 plays instead of one? :lol:
This seems like dolphins logic. Being bad is ok if someone else is worse. Is that you, Ross?

Enjoy Adam Gase 2.0 if he's the hire.

I've been on the Bills message board.... its a sob story over there.

They would love to see Dabol leave. And we don't have Josh Allen so I'm out on Dabol. If his own fans hate him why would we want him.

I've been on the Bills message board.... its a sob story over there.

They would love to see Dabol leave. And we don't have Josh Allen so I'm out on Dabol. If his own fans hate him why would we want him.
So what I'm hearing is the bills D let's mahomes go 75 yards in 40 secs for the game winning TD, and the fans hate Daboll?!! Wow, I thought fins fans were bad.

Both coordinators though. That wildcat option thing when you have Mahomes? Gimme a break, that wouldn’t be in my playbook. They also ran 3 straights times on that drive and kicked an FG.

Biggest mistake Buffalo made was not allowing a return on the FG drive. It would have ran off half the time that was left. Probably on McDermott.

Do people keep forgetting that Daboll was our OC for a year and he was good?

Back
Top Bottom