Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

It's 6th rated per rushing yards
Josh Allen rushing stats......

Those numbers are a lie. Without Allen's 700+ rushing yards, the Bills would be bottom tier in the running game. I wish we had Singletary or Zac Moss. Both are solid backs.
Go look at Singletary YPC numbers. Our OL struggled at periods in the season with the Run Game. And when you have a dynamic passing offense teams tend to use that more in todays NFL.

Jesus Josh Allen was impressive tonight.

Easy to do when Gabriel Davis is that wide open. Steve Spagnolo lost his job as Chiefs DC tonight. Tyrann Matthieu’s injury was a big factor.

Man I’m ticked, Gabriel Davis was another guy I loved coming out.

As long as it’s not crazier I am good

McDermott and Frazier are clueless if the squib mahomes can’t complete 2 passes in time and kick a fg

As long as it’s not crazier I am good

McDermott and Frazier are clueless if the squib mahomes can’t complete 2 passes in time and kick a fg

That's good for us. They are not ready and have weaknesses.

Daboll will take a NFC job. No way he wants to compete against Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow in the AFC. Thats where the all pro QBs for the next 10 years are.
The best guys in the NFC are old- Rodgers, Brady (maybe done), Wilson, Stafford. The QBs in the NFC are dogsh#t compared to the AFC.

Bills should fire Frazier and Daboll before some dumb team hires them.

Would’ve been nice if the Niners lost. Not just for the draft pick but to get some coaching news, from someone.

With TB, Buffalo, Packers losses, we could see someone hired tomorrow, somewhere.

Maybe having some inside knowledge on Buffalo’s offense is exactly what we need going forward for the next 5 years.

Would’ve been nice if the Niners lost. Not just for the draft pick but to get some coaching news, from someone.

With TB, Buffalo, Packers losses, we could see someone hired tomorrow, somewhere.

Maybe having some inside knowledge on Buffalo’s offense is exactly what we need going forward for the next 5 years.
Daboll is most likely headed to the Giants.

Maybe this loss sinks the Bills like the SB loss killed the Falcons. Frazier lost any shot at a HC job.
Hardly. Allen is elite. Ryan was good but never Allen good. Plus the Bills have great young skill talent in McKenzie, Davis, Diggs, Singletary. Plus twice the defense Atlanta ever had.

Can't fathom why they would want the guy who transformed one of the most scattershot bucket of tools into an MVP caliber QB for the team that demolishes us every time they face us.
He's going to be the head coach, not the OC or the QB coach. Different skill set. Not sure it's a good move. We've seen plenty of successful coordinators like Fangio not do well as HC. I'd prefer Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom