Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

I've been on the Bills message board.... its a sob story over there.

They would love to see Dabol leave. And we don't have Josh Allen so I'm out on Dabol. If his own fans hate him why would we want him.
Right….. let’s just take the fans advice on who we should hire. After all, they are very level headed this morning

Daboll was garbage before Allen. Here are the rankings of his offense.

Yes but he made Josh Allen great! So he'll make Tua great too! /s

I don't like hiring oc's of really good qbs. No Dabol, Leftwhich etc.

If we hire Dabol he'll last 3 years max.

Fwiw I'm not blaming him for anything yesterday.

Yes but he made Josh Allen great! So he'll make Tua great too! /s

I don't like hiring oc's of really good qbs. No Dabol, Leftwhich etc.

If we hire Dabol he'll last 3 years max.

Fwiw I'm not blaming him for anything yesterday.

Agreed! I’m just over hiring the OCs with no HC experience. We’ve tried that multiple times now and all have failed.

I don’t blame him for the game yesterday. I’m glad the Bills lost though.

Yet again I'll remind everybody that Daboll is a big reason why we never got Andrew Luck because he was good at his job.

Guess you guys didn't watch the team play when he was OC here and think that he's only being propped up by Allen.

Yet again I'll remind everybody that Daboll is a big reason why we never got Andrew Luck because he was good at his job.

Guess you guys didn't watch the team play when he was OC here and think that he's only being propped up by Allen.

Review his offensive rankings that I posted. Daboll is garbage.

Agreed! I’m just over hiring the OCs with no HC experience. We’ve tried that multiple times now and all have failed.

Aren’t you a proponent of hiring Doug Pederson yet yells at every chance that McDaniels doesn’t call plays?! 😂

You have to keep trying, you only need to hit once.

He is having his second interview with giants today.
We will probably be bringing vance in as hc smh.
Hopefully McDaniel is the guy

He is having his second interview with giants today.
We will probably be bringing vance in as hc smh.
Hopefully McDaniel is the guy
Yup.

Looks like he will end up with The Giants.

All the former Miami staff getting jobs and interviews after not doing all that great in Miami is really telling about the organization. :(

I thought he did a good job as OC when he was here. You could clearly see the difference in his play-calling. It was much more daring than what we were seeing up to that point.

What we really need to be asking ourselves... will Dabol bring in enough guys on his staff that we would want to retain when he gets fired in 3 years?

Daboll was garbage before Allen. Here are the rankings of his offense.

Daboll is not my favorite but this narrative among dolphins fans is so wrong and drives me nuts.

Dabolls 1 year in Miami he was 6-6 in games not started by Chad Henne - Reggie bush had 1000 yards, BMarsh had 1200 and our offense actually wasn’t bad.

If anything it showed improvement

Back
Top Bottom