Dolphins’ schedule a bit tougher with AFC East surging | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ schedule a bit tougher with AFC East surging

Yeah but it’s all good because they donated money to his charity afterwards. That’s how they make up for their nasty, and they brag about it too.
I feel dirty about going to Their board but I got a good idea of how they are with their Noodle arm. Injury prone and soft comments. But I had to check it out after we finally beat those bastards.

I don’t think they will, they still have Minnesota, Miami, buffalo twice and Cincinnati. They probably go 2-3 at best there. They’ll probably be 9-8, not enough for playoffs in the AFC imo
they might lose to jets in rematch too. As bad was wilson played in that game, they were a horrible roughing passer call from losing with what was a pick 6 on macorckle jones

I agree. The next two games are must wins. They need to be at 8-3 going into their last six games and then try and go 3-3 during that stretch to finish at 11-6 and see what happens. I'm pretty sure 11-6 would get them in the playoffs but probably not win the division.
We need to run the table and control our own destiny. No waiting on other teams to determine if we make it. Jets and bills should be the only tough games left

We need to run the table and control our own destiny. No waiting on other teams to determine if we make it. Jets and bills should be the only tough games left
You are dreaming if you think the Dolphins will run the table. You don't think at the 49ers and at the Chargers won't be tough? Or at the Patriots in January for that matter? I'm not worried about the Jets game at home. It's their last four road games with two in potentially freezing cold weather that are going to be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom