Dolphins’ schedule a bit tougher with AFC East surging | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ schedule a bit tougher with AFC East surging

Tua getting injured and losing those 3 games hurt. I honestly think we'd be at least 8-1

Yup. Fair game. We are 6-0 with and 0-3 without our QB1 finishing the game. As Bills fans said then, “tough break it’s football”

Yup, Miami got the needed cushion by winning every game with their QB1.

Buffalo already lost 2 with their QB1. So Buffalo will put themselves in a huge hole if Allen is out for 3 games or more.

Yup, Miami got the needed cushion by winning every game with their QB1.

Buffalo already lost 2 with their QB1. So Buffalo will put themselves in a huge hole if Allen is out for 3 games or more.
Who’s their back up? Their team is pretty complete, though. You hope that your backup can win at least 1 of 3 games.

Unfortunately we couldn’t… then again, we were running with a 3rd string in 2 of ours… but the real problem was Boyer, right? I digress…

Really really have to take care of business with Cleveland and Houston. Two home games against lower-tier QBs with a bye week in between...no excuses here. The tough stretch begins after that with 3 straight road games against potentially very good teams.
Miami must be at 6-4 at worst before that gauntlet at SF, LAC, and Buffalo.

I don’t like their chances on that road trip.

Who’s their back up? Their team is pretty complete, though. You hope that your backup can win at least 1 of 3 games.

Unfortunately we couldn’t… then again, we were running with a 3rd string in 2 of ours… but the real problem was Boyer, right? I digress…
Case Keenum

A big part wasn't the 2nd or 3rd QB, but that they came in with no practice and no comfortable game plan

Honestly, the way the remaining games are stacked up, if Miami reaches the playoffs, or possibly wins the AFC East, nobody better say Miami had a cake walk...

Browns @ Dolphins:
Obviously Miami should win this game, but this is still a talented team that could make it tough on Miami.

Texans @ Dolphins:
This is the one, the supposed easiest game Miami will play, wish it was another team coming out of the bye, so as to take advantage of the extra days to prepare... Bills would have been perfect here, either way, supposed easy games are dangerous.

Dolphins @ 49ers:
The competition gets tougher here in a west coast trip to San Fran, lucky for us, their running games is not what it used to be, and in dealing Wilson, it makes a bit easier. Tough away game though.

Dolphins @ Chargers:
OK, the west coast trip contiues in LA, to give us Herbert vs Tua 2. Obviously neither QB is going against the other, but which QB will be most effective against the others D? This is also a dangerous game.

Dolphins @ Bills:
Well, here it is, if Miami to this point does what my homer butt believes they can do, this game is for 1st place in the AFC East. The NFL might try to find a way to televise this game. This is a very tough game obviously, but if we luck out, and the weather is not insanely bad, Miami in my opinion has a reasonable chance to upset the Bills.

Packers @ Dolphins:
This is no longer your Dads Packers team, they are underachieving all over the place, and could be an easier game then we thought when we looked at the schedule before the season. On the other hand, a team that has a QB like Aaron Rodgers, you can never look at them as a easy gimme.

Dolphins @ Patriots:
I put this game as the 2nd most dangerous game remaining, depending on how the weather is. Miami right now has a winning streak on these guys, and Darth Belichick wants revenge in the worst way, so on top of home field, possible nasty weather, Belicheat might also show his face with a few tricks here and there.

Jets @ Dolphins:
This Jets team is playing well, Miami can't be happy how they lost to them in New Jersey, so unless by some miracle Miami by this time has already won the East, and the overall #1 position, Miami is coming at these guys hard, fast, and with little regard to take it easy until the end of the game.

What is coming up will not be easy, but it will be exciting. It's about to remind us old guys of what we felt during the 70s, 80s, and 90s, and the young guys that have unfortunately not felt this yet, buckle up, it's about to get crazy fun around here. We're not in a playoff race, we're in a championship race.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom