Dolphins Scheme Packages And Roster Voids... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Scheme Packages And Roster Voids...

Didn't Spencer have more snap counts than any of our current DTs in 2017? I expect him to compete in TC and secure that starting spot over Phillips.

That is correct. I see godchaux and Spencer getting the most snaps with Phillips coming in 3rd unless he actually wants to get paid next year and steps it way up. For his sake he had better been already grinding this off season.

I think he played over 60% of the defensive snaps in a game towards the end of last season :o

Good post, kind of funny how it worked out. We could still use a linebacker and a kicker is still a question mark but the team has either gotten lucky or did a good job in the offseason for once.

Weren't a lot of the players on this list drafted in the last two years?

I think this says a lot about how the Dolphins have drafted and used Free Agency since Gase became the HC. They addressed the worst needs first and continued to follow a plan that eliminated some players and brought in new players and vets that has led us to where we are now.

You don't usually completely fix a team in one draft, although it may have looked that way in 2016. It takes time to determine which current players are a fit for the HC's playbook, a Free Agency to source critical needs and a draft to source critical needs and depth. I like the way this team has worked with what they had, yet continued to grow through the draft and Free Agency. I like that they never quit. Some fans could take a lesson from that!

Back
Top Bottom