Dolphins should cut Chad Johnson. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should cut Chad Johnson.

dailejav10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Only pass thrown to him and he drops it. We should give all his snaps to the young receivers.

No question about it. But, not because he dropped one pass in a preseason game. For many other reasons. He is next on my list.

why does this guy leave his feet..i know he doen't want to get hit.one more week like this and he's gone./.he's also running only short routes just like in new england.

I would not cut him because of the drop. I would cut him because the Dolphins have young talent at wr that he is standing in the way of. Pruitt, Clay, Egnew, Wallace, and even B.J. Cunningham and Fuller. I have the same feeling about Nanee as well. Philbin has a philosophy of developing his own talent vs free agency any way. He has a young corp of receivers that could grow together. Shame on Vontae and Sean tonight.

Chad Johnson has been done for about 7 years now. Never surprised though how bums like OchoCrapo and Garrard wash up on the shores of South Beach, and then Miami finds them and tries to resuscitate them.

fuller is a stiff and has no future in the nfl..maybe he can be another david martin.

I would not cut him because of the drop. I would cut him because the Dolphins have young talent at wr that he is standing in the way of. Pruitt, Clay, Egnew, Wallace, and even B.J. Cunningham and Fuller. I have the same feeling about Nanee as well. Philbin has a philosophy of developing his own talent vs free agency any way. He has a young corp of receivers that could grow together. Shame on Vontae and Sean tonight.

Couldn't have said this better.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Chad Johnson has been done for about 7 years now. Never surprised though how bums like OchoCrapo and Garrard wash up on the shores of South Beach, and then Miami finds them and tries to resuscitate them.

My uncle in Cincy is a life long die hard Bengal fan - he said the exact same thing. Said Chad's been done, can't separate anymore and even in his hey day never had elite speed.

Really hope he is gone soon, he lacks focus and discipline. Keep one of the young hungry WR's on the roster.

he let one pass get through his hands thats all, he obviously still has the ability to get open and is quick off the line of scrimmage because he was wide open, he has had a good camp and he is fit for the wc offense, if he can give us 7-800 yds receiving i will take it

Agreed ...wtf happened to Sean Smith ....I thought he was playing well in camp.

High praise for:
R. Wallace
J. Pruitt
BJ Cunningham
R. Matthews
D. Shelb y
J. Trusnik
C. Clay
and of course R. Tannehill

The problem is Chad has been dropping them all camp too.....so while some may say you can't cut a guy for dropping 1 pass, the truth is you can cut a guy for dropping multiple passes all camp long, being a headache to the coaching staff with his interview/twitter antics, and just b/c you need to make room for younger receivers like Wallace, Pruitt, etc who need reps and are the future of this team and need to grow with Tannehill.

I think i'll just jump to season mode and skip coming to Finheaven for a week after every loss.

Cut Chad! Cut Moore! Cut Carpenter! This is ridiculous :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom