Dolphins should cut Chad Johnson. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should cut Chad Johnson.

All in all, I'd take his slot to keep someone like C Hogan from being poached.

Hogan hasn't done anything on film to validate someone poaching him off our PS. Lets keep the Hogan hype to a minimum until he does something in preseason worth noting.

I think you need to keep Nanee. He is still fairly young and has been our best receiver in camp, behind Bess. Not sure who to take off your list though to keep him. I would have yo say Cunningham or Matthews, but if Matthews continues to get the return yardage, he has to stay.
Yea forgot about him.

Can we please delete this stupid post!!!!!!!!!!! Chad johnson is 1 of the hand full of big play makers on offense we have....

He'll get cut if he keeps making those kinda mistakes, but I have confidence Chad will bounce back next game (hopefully). He'll probably be the first to admit that he should've caught that ball. One bad drop in preseason does not a season make for him. I wanna see what he does with Tannehill in the mix.

i don'T THINK CHAD WAS THE PROBLEM , THE DEFENCE AGAINST THE RUN TONIGHT WAS AS BAD AS I HAVE EVER SEEN THE DOLPHINS PLAY AND THE OFF ON THE RUNNING THE BALL WAS AS BAD AS I HAVE SEEN PLIL SURE DIDN"T SHOW ME ANYTHING GOOD AND I DON"T THINK SHERMAN WAS MUCH NOT BETTER THE BALL NEVER WAS THROWN DOWN FIELD , NOT ONE TIME ALL THESE SHORT THROWS PLAY AFTER PLAY AN THE OFFENCE JUST CAN"T AND WANT BE SUCESSFUL IN THIS NFL YOU MUST THROW DOWN FIELD AN STREGHT THE DEF SO THEY DON"T JUMP ROUGHTS I THINK THESE DOLPHINS HAVE NEVER LOOKED THIS BAD AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND IF THEY DON"T FIX THIS SONE THERE WILL BE NOBODY IN THE STANDS THIS WAS THE SMALLEST CROWD I EVER SEEN AT A GAME BEFORE BUT I WILL SAY THA RYAN T. LOOKED VERY SHARP FOR A ROOKIE

i don'T THINK CHAD WAS THE PROBLEM , THE DEFENCE AGAINST THE RUN TONIGHT WAS AS BAD AS I HAVE EVER SEEN THE DOLPHINS PLAY AND THE OFF ON THE RUNNING THE BALL WAS AS BAD AS I HAVE SEEN PLIL SURE DIDN"T SHOW ME ANYTHING GOOD AND I DON"T THINK SHERMAN WAS MUCH NOT BETTER THE BALL NEVER WAS THROWN DOWN FIELD , NOT ONE TIME ALL THESE SHORT THROWS PLAY AFTER PLAY AN THE OFFENCE JUST CAN"T AND WANT BE SUCESSFUL IN THIS NFL YOU MUST THROW DOWN FIELD AN STREGHT THE DEF SO THEY DON"T JUMP ROUGHTS I THINK THESE DOLPHINS HAVE NEVER LOOKED THIS BAD AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND IF THEY DON"T FIX THIS SONE THERE WILL BE NOBODY IN THE STANDS THIS WAS THE SMALLEST CROWD I EVER SEEN AT A GAME BEFORE BUT I WILL SAY THA RYAN T. LOOKED VERY SHARP FOR A ROOKIE

What you just said and how you said it is probably akin to being repeatedly kicked in the nuts

what the hell???

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

by the way, since tannenhill was with the backup oline, it was smart of sherman to throw short often and not risk tannenhill gettin wacked back there and injuring our qb in preseason.

he let one pass get through his hands thats all, he obviously still has the ability to get open and is quick off the line of scrimmage because he was wide open, he has had a good camp and he is fit for the wc offense, if he can give us 7-800 yds receiving i will take it

Exactly.

You don't cut him after one pre-season game. Especially with the lack of talent we have at the position.

:refuse: the overreaction to ONE PRESEASON GAME is ridiculous ..

I'd agree. As far as OP's post goes, I hope that the team's reaction to CJ's assinine remarks at an official event was harsh and firm...we saw that Philbin had words for CJ, hope they stick. When I saw that presser I wanted to turn the channel. I'm so fed up with arrogant, overpaid a$$hats who think the world owes them. Tell ya what, Chad, pull down 1000 yds + AND 7 or more TD's, then I will be impressed. Until then, shut your face and quit dropping the ball!!!!

Really hope he is gone soon, he lacks focus and discipline. Keep one of the young hungry WR's on the roster.

You have to look at his positives as well. He is great role model off the field as far as not getting in trouble/arrested. He has a good work ethic and they want to milk him all preseason to teach thse young guys. The recievers look up to chad and see how he works hard and goes 100% so the young guys feel obligated to do the same. Lets not play G.M now, I think Philbin knows what hes doing here.

I'd agree. As far as OP's post goes, I hope that the team's reaction to CJ's assinine remarks at an official event was harsh and firm...we saw that Philbin had words for CJ, hope they stick. When I saw that presser I wanted to turn the channel. I'm so fed up with arrogant, overpaid a$$hats who think the world owes them. Tell ya what, Chad, pull down 1000 yds + AND 7 or more TD's, then I will be impressed. Until then, shut your face and quit dropping the ball!!!!

Funny because i did change the channel when he spoke at PC. It was awkward and rude. I'm not for the teenage hype. He needs to act his age and teach the young guys how to have a great work ethic on and off field. HAVE UR FUN AFTER YOU DO SOMETHING ON FIELD!! FOR NOW take ya damn gold teeth out catch the ball and shut up. And non of this break off your wheel rout or slant because your open if you break off it. Hes known for doing this. He needs to run the route how its met to be ran or he will **** up timing patterns for Tanne.

AM I the only one who seen him.absolutely embarrass that db with his route running ability....jeez you people are on a witch hunt huh

Lol

I don't know why Miami hasn't drafted a WR in the 1st or 2nd rd the last couple of seasons. Could of used at least one instead of drafting all these damn lineman.

There were bigger needs. Miami were a mess, but WR wasnt the biggest need in the last couple of drafts. Next year it will be.

Back
Top Bottom