Dolphins should go bargain hunting in Free Agency .. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should go bargain hunting in Free Agency ..

Food for thought on Vick. I, in no shape or form want him to start or battle Tanny, he is a injury writing to happen. But, in a different sense, if he is #2, if he had to come in for Tannehill, it would be such a difference in style it may work for a few games. I wouldn't mind him at the right price but I would think he's not ready to settle for backup.

Michael Vick? No

You can't move Wallace this year. Maybe after this season.

You want a bigger target than Clay so you suggest resigning Keller who's smaller?

Michael Oher is highly overrated. He was okay at RT but a train wreck at LT.

I stopped reading after that

So......you want to consider trading Wallace and Cameron Wake, let Starks and Soliai walk.....and bring Ted Ginn back?

Cam.....I didn't realize you were still following the Dolphins?

Devlin is not a viable NFL player. If he is the back up to RT, we playing Russian Roulette at the game's most vital position. I have no issue this year releasing Moore for additional cap room. However, I would want a steady, but cheaper veteran behind RT. Or, draft a QB in 3rd or 4th round and roll with a higher upside back up instead of Devlin.

Hell no on Vick or Devlin as RT's backup. If you could trade Moore for a 4th or 5th fine as long you acquire Aaron Murray, McCarron, or Connor Shaw as a developmental QB.

Then, you would need to sign a veteran FA to backup Ryan. Looking at the list... only 3 interest me; Orlovsky, Colt McCoy, & Charlie Whitehurst

Why in the word, not referring to you, But the poster want to give up Mike Wallace? Geez!
I find it hard to take as credible any post even remotely suggesting we get rid of Cameron Wake.

Much less Wallace.

I thought Sheets signed with the Raiders a few days ago? Maybe just a workout.

FYI

The Raiders requested permission to work out Sheets and the Roughriders granted that permission as first reported by the Leader-Post. He was at Raiders headquarters on Monday for his work out and even posted a picture on his Instagram account of him entering the Raiders' facility.

If the team decides they would like to sign him, they must wait until February 15 which is when he officially becomes a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom